Sr. Customer Success Manager
Liftoff is the leading growth acceleration platform for the mobile industry, helping advertisers, publishers, game developers and DSPs scale revenue growth with solutions to market and monetize mobile apps.
Liftoff’s solutions, including Accelerate, Direct, Influence, Monetize, Intelligence, and Vungle Exchange, support over 6,600 mobile businesses across 74 countries in sectors such as gaming, social, finance, ecommerce, and entertainment. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Redwood City, CA, Liftoff has a diverse, global presence.
About this team:
As a Senior CSM on the APAC CSM Team, you’ll be responsible for managing some of the region's key customer relationships. You will deliver outstanding, industry-leading client service to mid level POCs, ensuring client happiness as determined by peer & client feedback. You will be expected to demonstrate ownership of your book of business, understanding your clients business goals and requirements innately and navigate internally to deliver on these.
This is a position based in Beijing, reporting directly to Assoc. Manager, CS APAC.
- Manage a portfolio of mobile advertisers, launching their campaigns, defining their strategies, and aligning internal resources to execute their goals
- Show fluency with the processing and use of complex data sets to achieve account growth objectives
- Strong relationships with mid level POCs; Introductory relationships with higher level stakeholders
- Collaborate cross functionally with sales, Analytics & Operations, creative and product teams to solve issues, identifying opportunities for improvement and facilitating internal meetings to drive results
- Strong level of understanding of Liftoff product and digital performance ecosystem; consulting clients on the right strategy to meet their goals
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience. Minimum 2 - 3 years of customer relationship management experience
- Organization and project management skills
- Creative solution-seeking skills
- Prior experience in an adtech company preferred.
- An understanding of the mobile app and/or digital media ecosystem
- A strategic and data-driven mindset
- Ability to extract and clearly communicate insights from complex data sets. Excel proficiency required.
- Fluent English and Mandarin Chinese
Preferred location for this position is Beijing.
Liftoff's compensation strategy includes competitive market rate along with equity and benefits and perks that will give our employees what they need to do their best work. In order to ensure teams are compensated fairly for the work performed, we map out specific levels and take into consideration the cost of labor within each location.
The annual pay range for this position in Beijing is an OTE (base + variable) of RMB 200,000 - 500,000
Liftoff is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Liftoff does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Liftoff vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Liftoff Recruiting Team and such a candidate was submitted to the Liftoff Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.