Software Engineer, Generative AI
Liftoff is the leading growth acceleration platform for the mobile industry, helping advertisers, publishers, game developers and DSPs scale revenue growth with solutions to market and monetize mobile apps.
Liftoff’s solutions, including Accelerate, Direct, Influence, Monetize, Intelligence, and Vungle Exchange, support over 6,600 mobile businesses across 74 countries in sectors such as gaming, social, finance, ecommerce, and entertainment. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Redwood City, CA, Liftoff has a diverse, global presence.
As a Software Engineer in Generative AI at Liftoff, you will be pioneering next-gen solutions for the ad tech industry. You'll be part of the newly formed Gen AI team, focusing on creating efficiency-driven tools and products for our Operations & Creative teams. Your role will involve cutting through the AI buzz to solve real problems and leverage Gen AI solutions to simplify complex tasks and automate routine operations.
- Design, develop, and implement novel generative AI solutions to address mission critical challenges across various Liftoff departments and products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for applying AI in operations and creative workflows.
- Continuously evaluate and improve the performance, reliability, and scalability of Gen AI models in production.
- Develop methodology for benchmarking and evaluation to track and maximize model performance.
- Stay at the forefront of AI technology, ensuring that our solutions are innovative, efficient, and impactful.
- Lead projects, demonstrating technical leadership and building cross-team relationships to deliver on objectives.
- Mentor and guide junior engineers, fostering an environment of growth and innovation.
- 5+ years of experience in Software Engineering with at least 1 year focused on AI/ML technologies.
- Demonstrated experience with large language models, generative AI, and ML infrastructure.
- Ability to quickly analyze and solve sophisticated software development problems spanning multiple components, sometimes outside your area of expertise.
- Experience deploying and scaling products at high-growth startups.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of conveying complex concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Passion for responsible AI, transparent algorithms, and user-centric design.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Be a part of a diverse, global team passionate about transforming the mobile industry.
- Competitive salary, bonus plans, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- An opportunity to work on groundbreaking AI solutions that redefine productivity and creativity.
- A supportive environment for continuous learning, growth, and collaboration.
Liftoff is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Liftoff does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Liftoff vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Liftoff Recruiting Team and such a candidate was submitted to the Liftoff Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.