Senior Product Analyst
Liftoff is the leading growth acceleration platform for the mobile industry, helping advertisers, publishers, game developers and DSPs scale revenue growth with solutions to market and monetize mobile apps.
Liftoff’s solutions, including Accelerate, Direct, Influence, Monetize, Intelligence, and Vungle Exchange, support over 6,600 mobile businesses across 74 countries in sectors such as gaming, social, finance, ecommerce, and entertainment. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Redwood City, CA, Liftoff has a diverse, global presence.
At Liftoff, we’re building an engine of growth that all mobile app developers can use to power their businesses and find good customers for their apps. This is helping to create a mobile app ecosystem that’s diverse, innovative, and socially beneficial. Our products heavily leverage machine learning, huge datasets, and innovative user experiences. Our customers love us and our product is used by the largest brands in mobile. As a result, we’ve seen tremendous growth and profitability.
You'll find this role exciting because it is:
- High impact: Lots of product & process improvements to make, critical questions to answer, help organization and team keep focus on what’s important, direct impact on decision-making, and a high-velocity team to work with
Optimized for growth: You’ll be responsible for driving product & process improvements through data. You’ll wear many hats and work with high-achieving and experienced colleagues who bring the best practices from Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Twitter and other top organizations.Cutting edge: Data science and ML are the very core of our product. Our entire business depends on how smart we can evolve our product to be. You'll get to work closely with our engineers and product managers on products that are built entirely around machine learning.
In your day-to-day, you will:
- Work directly with product managers and engineers to:
- Set up, track and analyze AB test experiments
- Create (define and build) new metrics to measure the health of various product components
- Conduct exploratory data analyses to measure opportunities for product changes
- Design offline and online experiments aimed at improving product performance
- Design and implement Tableau/ Looker dashboards and the associated data pipeline to deliver insights and enhance the workflows of internal teams
- Write analysis summaries and present findings to cross-functional teams
- Establish best practices to guide the broader company towards a more data oriented approach to product development
You will enjoy and excel in this role if you have these skills/qualities:
- Ability to conduct rigorous analysis and communicate conclusions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Understanding of statistical inference and AB testing framework
- Use data to consolidate finding, answer questions, and make decisions in real-life situations
- Proficiency in SQL, Python or other common programming languages
- Experience with various analysis techniques - i.e. correlation, causal inference, significance, distributions, etc)
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of hands-on analytical work experience
- Proficiency in Tableau, Looker or similar data visualization tools
- Detail-oriented, ensuring core objectives and stakeholder expectations are met with experience and / or strong desire to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- Strong English communication and writing skills to present conclusions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Industry experience in ad tech, especially at any DSPs, SSPs or MMPs
Working at Liftoff is fast-paced, fun and challenging, and we thrive on innovation. Come join our team and help shape the future of the mobile app ecosystem. If this role sounds interesting to you, we would love to hear from you.
Liftoff is committed to inclusion and diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Liftoff is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Liftoff does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Liftoff vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Liftoff Recruiting Team and such a candidate was submitted to the Liftoff Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.