Sr. Account Executive
Liftoff is the leading growth acceleration platform for the mobile industry, helping advertisers, publishers, game developers and DSPs scale revenue growth with solutions to market and monetize mobile apps.
Liftoff’s solutions, including Accelerate, Direct, Influence, Monetize, Intelligence, and Vungle Exchange, support over 6,600 mobile businesses across 74 countries in sectors such as gaming, social, finance, ecommerce, and entertainment. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Redwood City, CA, Liftoff has a diverse, global presence.
At Liftoff, we’re helping mobile businesses scale and succeed via our sophisticated technology that enables them to find their most engaged users. We are a trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. We are one of the world’s largest independent, unbiased and privacy-friendly growth platforms that fuels the entire mobile app growth cycle across user acquisition, engagement, monetization, and analytics. Consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing companies and best places to work, we are a profitable company with strong product-market fit and tremendous growth opportunity. We have a creative, collaborative, and humble culture. We are data-driven, proactive, and have the courage to drive change.
Our sales team works with customers across gaming, ecommerce, social, finance, and more! We're looking for a dynamic Sr. Account Executive to join our top-tier team. Our ideal team member is excited about making a difference in the Great China Region, and is able to demonstrate strong sales execution, while helping to shape a sales team. This role will be working with existing customers and winning back previous customers.
This role is based out of our Beijing office.
- Manage and grow client accounts by being strategic and consultative in your approach. Core responsibilities include: meeting clients & managing client expectations, negotiating sales proposals, conducting quarterly business reviews, revenue reporting to internal leadership team, liaising with internal teams to solve complex client queries, and providing customers with valuable insights and offerings as part of an on-going, consultative relationship
- Prospect, acquire and grow new to Liftoff customers
- Expanding product adoption by upselling and cross-selling to existing customers
- Partner with internal cross-functional team members to drive account growth
- Exceed quarterly targets
- Utilize analytical skills to analyze customer performance and identify optimization opportunities
- Stay current on the latest industry trends in mobile advertising
- Attend key industry events and conferences
- Be the brand ambassador for Liftoff in the greater China region
Desired skills and qualities
- 5+ years of sales experience in performance advertising; experience with mobile is a big plus
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Extensive experience establishing relationships with C-level executives and senior marketers
- Existing 'Rolodex' of relationships with major app publishers across key Greater China Region (China, Hong Kong, Taiwan)
- Exceptional presentation skills and/or public speaking experience
- Strategic, consultative, and analytical sales approach, with a focus on building sustainable partnerships with clients
- Ability to confidently represent Liftoff's solution and establish credibility as a subject matter expert in the field of mobile advertising
- Self-disciplined with the ability to work independently
- Fluent in Mandarin + Business-level English
- Experience with Looker, Tableau, or similar tools
- Experience working in mainland China or extensive work experience with mainland China clients
- Ability to “translate” complex technology processes into meaningful solutions that address business needs
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with ease
- Experience working with mobile gaming customers or in the mobile gaming industry
- Willing to travel across region as business requires, approx 15%
Working at Liftoff is fast-paced, fun, and challenging, and we thrive on innovation, both with our product and with processes. Come join our team and help shape the future of mobile marketing. If this role sounds interesting to you, we would enjoy hearing from you.
Preferred location for this position is Beijing.
Liftoff's compensation strategy includes competitive market rate along with equity and benefits and perks that will give our employees what they need to do their best work. In order to ensure teams are compensated fairly for the work performed, we map out specific levels and take into consideration the cost of labor within each location.
The annual pay range for this position in Beijing is: OTE (On-Target Earnings = base + 40% variable) of 280,000 - 350,000 RMB
Liftoff is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Liftoff does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Liftoff vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Liftoff Recruiting Team and such a candidate was submitted to the Liftoff Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.