Liftoff is the leading growth acceleration platform for the mobile industry, helping advertisers, publishers, game developers and DSPs scale revenue growth with solutions to market and monetize mobile apps.
Liftoff’s solutions, including Accelerate, Direct, Influence, Monetize, Intelligence, and Vungle Exchange, support over 6,600 mobile businesses across 74 countries in sectors such as gaming, social, finance, ecommerce, and entertainment. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Redwood City, CA, Liftoff has a diverse, global presence.
Liftoff is the leading growth acceleration platform for the mobile industry, helping advertisers, publishers, game developers and DSPs scale revenue growth with solutions to market and monetize mobile apps.Liftoff’s solutions, including Accelerate, Direct, Influence, Monetize, Intelligence, and Vungle Exchange, support over 6,600 mobile businesses across 74 countries in sectors such as gaming, social, finance, e-commerce, and entertainment. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Redwood City, CA, Liftoff has a diverse, global presence.
About this role / team:
Liftoff is looking for a Contracts Administrator that will assist the in-house legal department with Insertion Orders, third party contracts, leases and standard legal needs. This position works directly with the Commercial teams and Finance and Accounting teams and is based in London working in the office.
As a Contracts Administrator at Liftoff, you'll play a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless execution of contracts that drive our business forward. You'll be at the intersection of legal expertise, meticulous organization, and collaborative teamwork. Your responsibilities will encompass contract drafting, negotiation, compliance monitoring, and process enhancement. As an essential part of our team, you'll contribute to the foundation of our business relationships and help us navigate the complex world of contracts with precision and efficiency. If you're passionate about detail-oriented work, contract law, and making a meaningful impact, this role is your opportunity to shine. Join us in shaping the way we manage contracts and elevate our commitment to excellence.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a wide range of contracts, including vendor agreements, customer contracts, and licensing agreements, to ensure compliance with company policies and legal requirements.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including legal, sales/commercial, product, engineering, finance and accounting to understand contract terms, resolve issues, and provide guidance on contractual matters.
- Maintain an organized and up-to-date contract ticketing system, respond to each contract ticket in a timely manner and track contract milestones and deadlines.
- Assist in contract compliance, addressing any deviations or breaches.
- Assist in the development and improvement of contract templates and standard clauses.
- Support the contract approval process, ensuring proper authorization and documentation.
- Provide guidance and training to employees on contract-related matters and best practices.
- Stay updated on relevant laws and regulations impacting contract management.
- 3+ Years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Legal Studies, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Contracts Administrator or in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of contract law and legal terminology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and time management abilities.
- Proficiency in contract management software or tools.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Prior experience in ad-tech is a plus.
Preferred location for this position is London.
Liftoff's compensation strategy includes competitive market rate along with equity and benefits and perks that will give our employees what they need to do their best work. In order to ensure teams are compensated fairly for the work performed, we map out specific levels and take into consideration the cost of labor within each location.
Liftoff is an equal opportunity workplace, committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, native language, religion, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Liftoff provides employees a total compensation package of competitive market salaries, equity, health and wellness stipends, medical benefits associated with your country of residence. The base compensation will vary based on location, experience as well as level.
Liftoff is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Liftoff does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Liftoff vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Liftoff Recruiting Team and such a candidate was submitted to the Liftoff Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.