Liftoff is the leading growth acceleration platform for the mobile industry, helping advertisers, publishers, game developers and DSPs scale revenue growth with solutions to market and monetize mobile apps.
Liftoff’s solutions, including Accelerate, Direct, Influence, Monetize, Intelligence, and Vungle Exchange, support over 6,600 mobile businesses across 74 countries in sectors such as gaming, social, finance, ecommerce, and entertainment. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Redwood City, CA, Liftoff has a diverse, global presence.
At Liftoff, we’re helping mobile businesses scale and succeed via our sophisticated technology that enables them to find their most engaged users. We are a trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. We are one of the world’s largest independent, unbiased and privacy-friendly growth platforms that fuels the entire mobile app growth cycle across user acquisition, engagement, monetization, and analytics. Consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing companies and best places to work, we are a profitable company with strong product-market fit and tremendous growth opportunity. We have a creative, collaborative, and humble culture. We are data-driven, proactive, and have the courage to drive change.
As a Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring successful deals alongside our Sales teams — by showcasing your technical knowledge of our products, holding QA sessions and recommendations both internally and externally (direct marketers, agencies, and Mobile Measurement Platform/Partner (MMP) contacts). You will be well-versed in objection-handling and thoughtful, consultative approaches to selling and customer success. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with our Product and Engineering teams, to influence and direct the necessary tooling & processes which will accelerate deals and make the Sales teams more effective and efficient!
This role is eligible for full-time, hybrid-work from:
- Liftoff Beijing office (Wed is our in-Hub Day!) + Remote flexibility
- We are based in Guomao
- Will require travel to and from Liftoff APAC main office in Singapore 2-3 times a year
- Understand the overall Accelerate product strategy and apply this to prospect/customer feature requests
- Stay abreast of significant industry news and trends related to key product areas affecting Liftoff’s offerings.
- Support the global sales team in helping customers understand what is possible with Accelerate + Vungle Exchange in relation to some key product areas
- Support sales teams with objection handling and with complex customer issues.
- Understand customer requirements and communicate the business value of solving technology problems using Liftoff’s platforms.
- Execute the delivery of proof of concept for customers that have complex use cases while collaborating with team members on the engineering and product teams
- Become an expert on the Liftoff+Vungle platform and key MMP and supply integrations
- Collaborate with vetting and promoting platform changes
- Assist with training sales teams on new features and platform capabilities
Desired skills and qualities
- Fluent in Mandarin (high proficiency in business Mandarin within the Ad Tech space a plus)
- Fluent (or highly proficient) in English
- A passion to serve the customer, with demonstrated success in past customer-facing roles
- Strong presentation skills in Mandarin
- An ability to quickly communicate technical ideas across various mediums
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong technical interest with hands-on professional or personal experience in some of the following areas:
- App development, web development, device platforms & architectures (IOS & Android), mobile app tracking solutions
- Confidence with gathering needs and communicating insights to a highly skilled and experienced audience
- Able to leverage SQL and coding experience for data analysis. Tableau experience is a plus.
- Comfort with business-related travel 10-25% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university and 3yrs of experience
Working at Liftoff is fast-paced, fun, and challenging, and we thrive on innovation. Come join our team and help shape the future of the mobile app ecosystem. If this role sounds interesting to you, we would love to hear from you!
Liftoff is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Liftoff does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Liftoff vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Liftoff Recruiting Team and such a candidate was submitted to the Liftoff Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.