Marketing Associate, APAC (Contractor)
Liftoff is the leading growth acceleration platform for the mobile industry, helping advertisers, publishers, game developers and DSPs scale revenue growth with solutions to market and monetize mobile apps.
Liftoff’s solutions, including Accelerate, Direct, Influence, Monetize, Intelligence, and Vungle Exchange, support over 6,600 mobile businesses across 74 countries in sectors such as gaming, social, finance, ecommerce, and entertainment. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Redwood City, CA, Liftoff has a diverse, global presence.
Liftoff is the leading growth acceleration platform for the mobile industry, helping advertisers, publishers, and game developers scale revenue growth with solutions to market and monetize mobile apps.
Liftoff's solutions, including Accelerate, Direct, Influence, Monetize, Intelligence, and Vungle Exchange, support over 6,600 mobile businesses across 74 countries in sectors such as gaming, social, finance, e-commerce, and entertainment. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Redwood City, CA, Liftoff has a diverse, global presence.
We are looking for a Marketing Associate to help us increase our market share within the mobile advertising ecosystem in APAC. You will play a vital role in raising our brand profile and work on marketing initiatives that help grow our business.. The ideal candidate is proactive, fast-paced, detail-oriented, and has a strong desire to grow.
This is a Contract role with a 1 year term.
This role is Hybrid; 3 days per week onsite are required in our Beijing (Guomao) office.
What will you do in this role?
- Execute and support digital marketing campaigns that engage Liftoff prospects, customers, and partners to help drive MQL pipeline and revenue growth
- Manage our social channels, including WeChat, develop and execute Liftoff’s social media strategy, including the promotion of ongoing organic content, amplification of our brand identity, and the growth of our engaged community across all platforms
- Gather feedback, measure, and report on the impact of marketing activities
- Support online and in-person events including webinars, trade shows, dinners, happy hours and other owned events
- Work closely with the APAC sales teams to ensure they are prepared for upcoming marketing events and complete accurate post-event reporting
- Complete routine tasks such as shipping, swag organization, event registration with enthusiasm
- Bring a fun, collaborative, can-do attitude to the team!
Qualities that can make you successful in this role:
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Knowledge of the latest best practices, tools, and trends on social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Mandarin and English
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Great sense of accountability and delivery on deadlines
- A team player with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with sales and marketing automation tools like Salesforce and HubSpot
- SEO/SEM experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Come join our team and help us shape the future of mobile growth! If this role sounds interesting to you, we would love to hear from you.
Budget: 10000 RMB-15000 RMB per month (Pre-tax)
Liftoff is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Liftoff does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Liftoff vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Liftoff Recruiting Team and such a candidate was submitted to the Liftoff Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.