Sr. Product Analyst, Supply Yield
Liftoff is the leading growth acceleration platform for the mobile industry, helping advertisers, publishers, game developers and DSPs scale revenue growth with solutions to market and monetize mobile apps.
Liftoff’s solutions, including Accelerate, Direct, Influence, Monetize, Intelligence, and Vungle Exchange, support over 6,600 mobile businesses across 74 countries in sectors such as gaming, social, finance, ecommerce, and entertainment. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Redwood City, CA, Liftoff has a diverse, global presence.
At Liftoff, we’re helping mobile businesses scale and succeed via our sophisticated technology that enables them to find their most engaged users. We are a trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Advertisers depend on us to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. We are one of the world’s largest independent, unbiased and privacy-friendly growth platforms that fuels the entire mobile app growth cycle across user acquisition, engagement, monetization, and analytics. Consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing companies and best places to work, we are a profitable company with strong product-market fit and tremendous growth opportunity. We have a creative, collaborative, and humble culture. We are data-driven, proactive, and have the courage to drive change.
The mission of the Product Analyst team is to elevate decision making in the Product cycle through data-driven recommendations and analytical insights. The Sr. Product Analyst is a key stakeholder in the decision making process, utilizing their expertise and putting together high quality analysis to provide valuable feedback and input to the Product Management team - specifically for SDK and Supply Yield - ultimately contributing to the success and rollout of the product.
The ideal candidate should be highly inquisitive and comfortable working with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment. They are expected to proactively research and dive into potential areas of optimizations, analyze complicated datasets and distill insights in a digestible format, question the status quo and form and test different hypotheses to challenge/prove any assumptions.
- Work directly with Product Managers to size the impacts of new and existing products to measure and visualize the impact of product releases.
- Engage with cross-functional teams – Data Science, Engineering, Business Development, Account Management, Business Intelligence, Finance, as well as executive leadership - to problem solve and develop ways to quantify, monitor and improve product performance.
- Conduct quantitative analysis, ad hoc reports/troubleshooting, statistical models to support the decision making process.
- Develop and automate impactful data reports & dashboards from conceptualization, through data extraction, data analysis, and data mining, to delivery of clear and actionable recommendations & insights at scale for internal stakeholders.
- Prototype and iteratively build on analysis, relying on statistical theories to generate and test hypotheses.
- Develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboard.
- Establish best practices to guide the broader company towards a more data oriented approach to product development.
- 5+ years of hands-on analytical experience
- Excellent SQL querying skills & understanding of relational databases
- Ability to conduct rigorous analysis on large amounts of data, both structured and unstructured
- Communication skills to present conclusions to both technical and non-technical audiences via a data visualization tool such as Looker, Tableau or similar. Comfort with the Google suite of products, especially Sheets
- Detail-oriented, ensuring core objectives and stakeholder expectations are met with experience and / or strong desire to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- Strong English communication and writing skills
- Degree in Statistics, Math, Physics Economics, Finance, CS or similar
- Industry experience in ad tech, especially at any DSPs, SSPs or MMPs
- MongoDB querying skills
Working at Liftoff is fast-paced, fun, and challenging, and we thrive on innovation. Come join our team and help shape the future of the mobile app ecosystem. If this role sounds interesting to you, we would love to hear from you!
The base pay range for this position in the US depends on the location and falls in the following zones:
SF Bay Area, New York City, Los Angeles, Orange County: $135,000 - 150,000
Seattle/Olympia, Austin, Boston, San Diego, Santa Barbara: $124,200 - 138,000
All other cities in our approved to hire states (USA): $115,900 - 129,000
Liftoff is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Liftoff does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Liftoff vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Liftoff Recruiting Team and such a candidate was submitted to the Liftoff Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.