Liftoff is the leading growth acceleration platform for the mobile industry, helping advertisers, publishers, game developers and DSPs scale revenue growth with solutions to market and monetize mobile apps.
Liftoff’s solutions, including Accelerate, Direct, Influence, Monetize, Intelligence, and Vungle Exchange, support over 6,600 mobile businesses across 74 countries in sectors such as gaming, social, finance, ecommerce, and entertainment. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Redwood City, CA, Liftoff has a diverse, global presence.
- Build and have end-to-end ownership of Liftoff's core engines, including creative tools used by internal designers and customer account managers.
- Improve tooling and infrastructure to ship multiple times a day with quantified impact on millions of users and our business's revenue.
- Partner with the product team to plan short and long term strategy
- Contribute to an “engineering excellence” culture through state-of-the-art tools, risk-driven testing, explainable systems, and code review.
- Leverage your expertise in ES6, Java, Go, or other technologies to empower and mentor the engineering team - maximizing team velocity.
- Join a nimble, consistently excellent, and experienced engineering team.
- Very strong coding ability.
- Solid core CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, architecting systems).
- A high bar for quality and perfection, and the ability to temper it when necessary to ship.
- Sets ego aside in pursuit of finding the best solution, no matter where it comes from.
- Self-motivated and ability to get things done.
- Ability to lead across team and role boundaries to effect large scale change in culture and systems.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience).
- 8+ years software engineering experience.
- Experience building performant, reliable, and reusable full-stack services.
- A healthy sense of fun!
Liftoff is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Liftoff does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Liftoff vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Liftoff Recruiting Team and such a candidate was submitted to the Liftoff Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.