Full Cycle Account Executive
Intellectual Property is an organization's most valuable asset. Tradespace empowers companies, universities, and government labs to unlock billions of dollars in trapped IP. Our customers have created over $100M in value using our AI-powered platform to more effectively develop, manage, and commercialize IP.
A high-growth startup backed by top investors in Silicon Valley and New York, Tradespace is re-shaping the way the world values and uses IP. As a early member of our GTM team, you will play a pivotal role across our full sales cycle. Your hustle and ability to build and execute effective outreach strategies in a high-growth environment with limited infrastructure will be instrumental in capturing momentum from our latest round of VC funding. You will have a unique opportunity to take on significant responsibility as we scale, from owning relationships with key enterprise accounts to leading teams of SDRs to amplify our GTM efforts. Working directly with GTM leadership, your main responsibilities will include:Responsibilities:
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory.
- Generate new business opportunities by prospecting, researching, and outbounding into cold accounts and warm leads at some of the largest Enterprises.
- Write highly tailored and personalized cold outbound messaging to book meetings with target personas.
- Conduct high level qualification conversations with Senior Executives in target accounts.
- Run effective product demos for interested potential buyers at target accounts
- Work with GTM leaders to close large enterprise accounts
- Collect and track information that provides sales intelligence for our team, organizing and categorizing sales lead information into hubspot.com.
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities.
This is a full-time position based in our San Francisco, California office with a hybrid work schedule: in office M/W/Th with the option to work from home Tu/Fr.Ideally you’d have:
- 1-2+ years of sales experience in a fast-paced Enterprise software or technical environment.
- Driven; ready to enter a fast-paced startup; able to work well in unstructured environments with a strong sense of internal urgency
- Track record of consistent top performance.
- Excellent outbound phone and email communication skills and persistent follow-through on commitments to our customers.
- Extremely flexible with an ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Experience prospecting into large technical enterprise organizations.
- Experience using sales tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, apollo.io, Outreach, and Hubspot.
- Flexible, coachable, and willing and able to make adjustments on the fly.
- Experience selling to in-house legal teams.
- Experience in a high-growth company.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Take what you need vacation policy
- Generous parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers
OTE Range: $160,000 - $200,000 per year
The OTE range represents the minimum and maximum of the OTE range for this position based at our San Francisco headquarters. The OTE offered for this position will depend on numerous factors, including individual proficiency, anticipated performance, and the location of the selected candidate. Our OTE is just one component of Tradespace’s total rewards package, which also includes equity awards (a new hire grant, along with opportunities for additional awards throughout your tenure), and a commitment to career growth and development.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Compensation Range: $160K - $200K