Registered Pharmacy Technician
Founded in 2015, Phil is a San Francisco-based Series D health-tech startup, pioneering a software therapy deployment platform for Specialty Pharmaceuticals that treat complex health conditions. Partnering with pharmaceutical manufacturers, Phil offers digital patient access services to improve health outcomes for patients by delivering affordable and timely access to high-cost Specialty therapeutics. We recently completed our Series D financing led by Warburg Pincus, with $122M in capital raised to date. For more information on Phil, visit https://phil.us/
Phil is looking for a full-time Pharmacy Technician in our Columbus, OH or Scottsdale, AZ location.
Pharmacy hours Columbus, OH 8:30 am - 9:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday. Applicants should be flexible for opening and closing shifts and must have availibility to work weekends.
Pharmacy hours Scottsdale, AZ 6:00 am - 7:00 pm MST, Monday through Friday. Applicants should be flexible for opening and closing shifts and must have availibility to work weekends.
This is an office setting role with the opportunity to work remotely.
The Primary Responsibilities Of This Role Are
- Data entry of electronic, faxed, and verbal patient prescriptions in our pharmacy software
- Verifies patient insurance coverage utilizing phone or online resources
- Initiate and submit prior authorizations to insurance plans in a timely manner via payer-specific portals and vendors
- Working knowledge of ICD-10 codes and prescription drug names. Ensures all pertinent medical documentation is accurate and present prior to authorization submission.
- Communicate with prescriber offices and insurance companies as well as coordinating with our partner pharmacies to ensure best in class care to patients
- Document activities appropriately in process notes using our operating system
- Ability to successfully navigate between multiple systems throughout the course of the workday, this includes but is not limited to operational software and vendor portals
- Demonstrate flexibility to perform duties wherever volume deems it necessary
The most important goal here at Phil is to improve patients' medication adherence by offering a quick and effortless way for patients to get their medications on time.
- Passionate about helping people
- Ability to work closely with our Customer Support team located in Arizona to ensure the success of patients that are recommended to us by their physician's office
- Proven team player, but can solve problems independently as well
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable, and a self-starter
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician in the State of Arizona or Ohio (required)
- PTCB Certification (preferred)
- Required Experience: Minimum 1 year
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest-growing startups in health-tech
- Solve a problem that matters: be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to bring wellness to all of its stakeholders
- Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
Something looks off?