Founded in 2015, Phil is a San Francisco-based Series D health-tech startup, pioneering a software therapy deployment platform for Specialty Pharmaceuticals that treat complex health conditions. Partnering with pharmaceutical manufacturers, Phil offers digital patient access services to improve health outcomes for patients by delivering affordable and timely access to high-cost Specialty therapeutics. We recently completed our Series D financing led by Warburg Pincus, with $122M in capital raised to date. For more information on Phil, visit https://phil.us/
Phil is looking for a full-time Staff pharmacist in our Columbus, OH or Scottsdale, AZ location. This is an office setting.
Pharmacy hours Columbus, OH 8:30 am - 9:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday. Applicants should be flexible for opening and closing shifts.
Pharmacy hours Scottsdale, AZ 6:00 am - 7:00 pm MST, Monday through Friday. Applicants should be flexible for opening and closing shifts.
The Primary Responsibilities of This Role are:
- Prescription verification, Drug utilization review, PA review, transferring patient prescriptions and other tasks to help patients get their medications in a timely manner
- Delivery and execution of new and ongoing pharmacy projects/initiatives in a timely manner
- Ensure regulatory compliance with state and federal laws
- Collaborate with Phil team members from different departments and other stakeholders to ensure patient safety, HIPAA compliance, and adherence.
- Create better health outcomes and improvement of patient adherence
- Demonstrate ability to take ownership of pharmacy operations, and meet expectations for productivity, efficiency, and accuracy
- Demonstrate excellence in attention to detail and the ability to successfully execute on multiple priorities with critical focus on accuracy and safety.
- Perform or assist PIC with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements.
- Participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Be willing to obtain pharmacist licensure in multiple states based on pharmacy needs" under other duties
- RPh required; PharmD strongly preferred
- Licensed pharmacist in OH or AZ depending on physical location. Applicants with multiple state licensure preferred
- A minimum of 1 years of experience as a pharmacist, Experience in a start-up environment or managerial position highly preferred
- Reliable, and a self-starter
- Work as a team player, but can solve problems independently as well
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest-growing startups in health-tech
- Solve a problem that matters: be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to bring wellness to all of its stakeholders
- Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K contribution opportunity
Something looks off?