Director, Amazon U.S.
Owlet Baby Care
POSITION TITLE: Director, Amazon U.S.
BUSINESS UNIT: U.S. Sales
LOCATION: Remote or Lehi, UT
Join Owlet to help us grow our business on the Amazon.com platform with full P&L Ownership. This role will report to the VP, Sales Americas.
Owlet is changing the world of parenting with meaningful products that truly make a difference for millions around the world. Owlet has helped more than a million parents keep their children safe, while bringing joy and sleep to the parenting journey. We believe every parent deserves the peace of mind that comes with a better understanding of their baby’s needs.
- Determine the optimum Amazon strategy for Owlet in the U.S. (3P, 1P etc) and work to transition current structure if necessary
- Build a business plan that encompasses sales, marketing, product, logistics, promotional plans to meet revenue and P&L objectives
- Liaise regularly with the retail and owletcare.com sales teams to ensure complementary strategies
- Continuously audit the PDPs and drive optimisation with the product and marketing teams ensuring strong discoverability both organic and paid
- Develop the sales forecast, manage the inventory levels and promotional budgets
- Oversee the review ratings and work with the customer service and marketing teams
- Boost the Amazon relationship to ensure that there is maximum visibility and understanding of the Amazon platform as it relates to the babycare category (new features, category insights, and partnership opportunities)
- The Director, Amazon U.S. will interact with all internal teams at Owlet to ensure the success of the business (legal, operations, product, marketing, finance)
- Work with the international teams to share success stories and upcoming evolutions on the platform which may become relevant in other markets
- More than 5 years recent working knowledge and experience on the Amazon.com platform with a proven track record
- 10 years working in sales/marketing within the consumer technology category (preferably health tech or baby tech)
- A confident and assertive communicator with strong influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills with an in depth understanding of online tools and performance metrics
- A positive team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Inert passion and a sense of urgency to succeed
- Ability to build strong working relationships with people at all levels
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage tasks with the right sense of priority in today fast-paced business arena
- Entrepreneurial spirit with lots of energy
- Progressive remote working policy
- Flex time scheduling
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Product discounts
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.