Web Design Consultant
Who We Are:
Nirvana Health is on a mission to improve the affordability of mental healthcare by transforming how it is accessed and paid for. To do so, we brought together a team across healthcare, fintech, and data science to apply innovations we saw in other industries to mental healthcare. Today, our products are used by mental health therapists for streamlining out-of-network claims filing and reimbursement tracking, payments and the annoying paperwork that hinders healthcare so much today.
As a Webflow Developer and Product Designer, you will work directly with our Growth team to build a strong web experience. Meetnirvana.com is the primary venue where solo therapists and large practices learn about our product and build their first impression of Nirvana. You will aid us in delivering a responsive experience, maximizing user and customer conversions, and providing quick iterations on design and UX. This is a full-time position, in a remote/hybrid environment.
- Collaborate with Growth and Product teams to build new site pages using Webflow and create a scalable and navigable user environment on our website.
- Test and improve the design of the website, incorporating best practices in SEO and accessibility.
- Establish design guidelines, content standards, and best practices, and enforce them
- Partner with Product Managers and Engineers to prioritize, build new features, collaborate on technical requirements and hand off detailed design specifications.
- Participate in design critiques to receive feedback on product designs and draft pages
- Expertise in Webflow
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Proficiency in design software including Adobe Illustrator and Figma
- Good understanding of content management systems and SEO principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
Interested in learning more?