Senior Account Based Marketing Manager
mParticle is a global, remote-first company committed to improving brands’ and consumers communications. We help get the highest quality customer data to any system that marketers or product managers use – ultimately improving customer experiences. We work with big players, fueling the customer success of brands like NBCUniversal and Spotify. We’re growing fast and offer smart, talented individuals an opportunity to be high impact players as we scale. We care deeply about culture and our people – and creating a place where you can do your best work and love doing it!
Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and one of Wealthfront Career Launching companies of 2021!
We are looking for a Senior Account-Based Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. The role will be responsible for the strategy and implementation of effective Account Based Marketing programs that generate pipeline and accelerate existing opportunities exclusively for a top target account list globally.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with the Strategic Sales teams to develop account specific playbooks including: Outbound prospecting, lead generation campaigns, nurturing, social media, live/online events and more.
- Collaborate and partner with core marketing functions on campaign concept, custom content requirements, digital marketing support/message testing and creative development to ensure campaign effectiveness.
- Report on the analytics and progression of activities as part of measuring the ROI as well as the constant optimization of the campaign effectiveness
- Develop and execute strategic end-to-end multi-channel ABM campaigns to drive adoption and expand usage within named accounts
- Align closely with Enterprise Sales and Account Managers, to identify, plan and execute adoption & expansion opportunities for named accounts
- Identify creative ways to reach our Named Account customers, show value, and identify expansion opportunities
- Map organizational decision-makers and identify key contacts within each named account
- Analyze customer marketplace, company, firmographic, technographic, and intent data to inform a strategy to engage and support the customer
- Provide regular updates on industry, company, and contacts to assigned sales account teams to identify potential selling opportunities
- Identify and create the customized content needed for use in ABM campaigns, programs, and other initiatives, collaborating and work cross-functionally with our Strategic Account Management, Product Marketing, digital marketing, and corporate marketing team
- Define measurement criteria and report on metrics on a regular basis; learn, modify and work to continuously improve the performance of the account-based programs
- Drive new ABM capabilities - vendors and tools - that enable sellers to act as marketers, nurturing and reaching out to their customers in a curated, simplified way
- 5+ years of proven multi-channel B2B marketing experience within software/SaaS
- 3+ years of experience with building and execution 1:1 or 1:few account-based marketing programs
- Analytical mindset with the ability to track and report on campaign performance metrics, pipeline management, as well as revenue and ROI
- Ability to work effectively with senior leaders and other key stakeholders throughout the organization
- Solid project management, planning, and organizational skills with attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Quantitative skills, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Positive attitude, customer-focused, goal-focused, self-starter, problem solver, detail-oriented, organized, ability to multi-task and effectively manage time, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Writing and presentation skills to translate detailed content into impactful go-to-market materials including web, email, and social content
- Experience planning, directing, and delivering digital marketing campaigns and social media strategies
- Demonstrated ability to achieve hands-on results working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product teams
- Bachelor's degree required (graduate degree a plus)
What’s in it for you:
- 100% company paid health care (medical, dental, vision) for employees enrolled in our baseline plan with affordable cost sharing options for your dependents. We make certain you’re protected, have the options you need for care, and that it’s affordable for all.
- If you’re enrolled in our high deductible plan, we fully cover your deductible through annual Health Savings Account contributions which are yours to keep. This is for both individuals and for those with dependents.
- A truly flexible work environment with unlimited vacation, 11 paid company holidays, and quarterly mental health reboot days. This also includes a hybrid work model that provides you the opportunity to design your work in ways that support you and your family.
- Free mental health coverage through our partnership with BetterHelp which provides you and your dependents with unlimited counseling sessions - all at no cost to you.
- An ownership culture where everyone receives stock options and can fully participate in mParticle’s success.
- Parental leave for maternity (12 paid weeks) and parental leave for the supporting parent (6 paid weeks) and real encouragement to take that time to bond as a family.
- Generous wellness programs, learning and development opportunities, pet insurance for our furry family members, and so much more!
- Here at mParticle we embrace the differences that make us unique. We are dedicated to building an inclusive environment that fosters respect and celebrates an array of backgrounds and perspectives.
Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.