Customer Enablement Manager
mParticle is the leading independent customer data platform. We are focused on the infrastructure layer of a Company’s growth stack. Developers, engineers, product managers and marketers choose mParticle to simplify the flow of customer data between systems and applications, breaking down data silos and improving customer experiences. We work with big players and small, fueling the customer success of brands like NBC Universal, Spotify and Airbnb. We’re growing fast and offer smart, talented individuals an opportunity to be high impact players as we scale and achieve our vision for being the world leader in this space. We care deeply about culture and our people, creating a place where you can do your best work and love doing it!
Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and one of Wealthfront Career Launching companies of 2021!
mParticle is looking for a Customer Enablement Manager is responsible for creating and distributing content to improve awareness and drive adoption of our products amongst mParticle’s customer base. This role will take a data-driven approach, continually testing and evaluating success of programs.
- Plan and execute programs that drive awareness and adoption of mParticle’s products, through a variety of channels, including email, Slack, in-person meetups, and more
- Create and deliver customer training programs and materials, such as webinars, documentation, and instructional videos
- Maintain and send out monthly communications for product updates and key events
- Analyze customer usage data to identify trends and opportunities to improve customer enablement initiatives
- Keep stakeholders regularly updated on program results; continue to iterate and optimize programs based on data and analysis
- 2+ years of experience in customer enablement, product enablement, or related field
- Strong project management, time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Ability to get hands-on and in-depth with the product in order to produce demos / product educational content
- Experienced in creating customer education / training content - not just the “what?”, but also the “why?” and how features and functionality translate to customer value
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working cross-functionally with product, customer success, and marketing teams
- Experienced working with CRM/marketing automation tools - specifically Totango & Salesforce / Pardot
- Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution
What’s in it for you:
- 100% company paid health care plans (medical, dental, vision) for employees. 75% paid for dependents
- Flexible work environment with unlimited vacation, 15 company holidays, and quarterly mental reboot days
- Employer funded HRA/HSAs, Stock options, Wellness Programs, Learning and Development opportunities, paid maternity/parental leave, pet insurance and so much more!
Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.