Technical Customer Success Manager, Remote (USA)
Please read Required Experience before applying! Only candidates that meet the required experience will be considered.
mParticle is the leading independent customer data platform. We are focused on the infrastructure layer of a Company’s growth stack. Developers, engineers, product managers and marketers choose mParticle to simplify the flow of customer data between systems and applications, breaking down data silos and improving customer experiences. We work with big players and small, fueling the customer success of brands like NBC Universal, Spotify and Airbnb. We’re growing fast and offer smart, talented individuals an opportunity to be high impact players as we scale and achieve our vision for being the world leader in this space. We care deeply about culture and our people, creating a place where you can do your best work and love doing it!
Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and one of Wealthfront Career Launching companies of 2021!
mParticle is looking for an experienced Technical Customer Success Manager to work with our top tier Enterprise customer base that includes some of the world’s best consumer-facing brands. Our Customer Success team is tasked with strengthening and expanding our partnerships at all levels of the client organization.
The Technical Customer Success Manager has a passion for making our customers successful as a trusted advisor and voice of the customer within mParticle and has comfort getting very technical with their clients. Through a strong partnership with key stakeholders, the TCSM possesses a clear understanding of the customer’s organization, business strategy, architecture and technical workflows. They’re comfortable providing solutions that support our customers’ strategic objectives, and guiding customers on how solutions should be instrumented based on technical best practices.They’re consistently operating with an outcome-first mindset, understanding customer challenges at the deepest level and connecting the dots between customers’ desired outcomes and mParticle’s product capabilities.
The is a highly collaborative individual who works closely with mParticle’s Professional Services, Sales & Product teams to provide client feedback and influence our product roadmap. Success in this role is defined by client adoption, retention and satisfaction.
- Act as primary point of contact for mParticle’s clients and serve as a trusted consultant to optimize and expand value delivered through the mParticle platform.
- Apply in-depth knowledge of the customer’s business, the mParticle product solution, and technical expertise to drive and increase adoption of mParticle’s feature set
- Manage the client partnership experience from onboarding onward. Lead customer engagements including strategy sessions, architecture deep dive, training and formal QBR meetings to provide ongoing customer value.
- Own customers' evolving technical roadmap for the mParticle platform to ensure account's technical health and ongoing success
- Act as owner and point of escalation for mParticle platform issues, working across internal teams to facilitate a timely resolution for customers.
- Serve as the voice of the customer within mParticle, connecting cross-functionally to address feedback and share customer context. Collaborate across mParticle product, engineering, sales, and client services functions in orchestrating solutions to customers' use cases.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by collecting and structuring client feedback & working closely with internal teams to prioritize requests.
- Identify, develop and implement repeatable processes across your portfolio of customers to maximize product adoption and achievement of customer's business objectives.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a customer-facing role that is technical - Technical CSM, Technical Account Management (TAM), Professional Services, Sales/Solutions Engineering
- Technical exposure to SDK's and API's
- 4 year undergraduate degree.
- Extensive experience providing data driven solutions to enterprise customers
- Proven track record in a consulting role and customer-facing environment. Ability to leverage your business acumen to assess client needs, connect needs to product capabilities and drive adoption.
- Ability to break down technical concepts for a wide audience of different stakeholders with a varying degree of technical aptitude.
- Ability to set and execute on priorities within a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Expertise in leading meetings with strong presentation skills.
- Excellent collaborator, with the ability to engage across multiple teams to drive an outcome.
- Desire to be a key player within a strong team focused on exceeding client expectations.
What’s in it for you:
- 100% company paid health care (medical, dental, vision) for employees enrolled in our baseline plan with affordable cost sharing options for your dependents. We make certain you’re protected, have the options you need for care, and that it’s affordable for all.
- If you’re enrolled in our high deductible plan, we fully cover your deductible through annual Health Savings Account contributions which are yours to keep. This is for both individuals and for those with dependents.
- A truly flexible work environment with unlimited vacation, 11 paid company holidays, and quarterly mental health reboot days. This also includes a hybrid work model that provides you the opportunity to design your work in ways that support you and your family.
- Free mental health coverage through our partnership with BetterHelp which provides you and your dependents with unlimited counseling sessions - all at no cost to you.
- An ownership culture where everyone receives stock options and can fully participate in mParticle’s success.
- Parental leave for maternity (12 paid weeks) and parental leave for the supporting parent (6 paid weeks) and real encouragement to take that time to bond as a family.
- Generous wellness programs, learning and development opportunities, pet insurance for our furry family members, and so much more!
- Here at mParticle we embrace the differences that make us unique. We are dedicated to building an inclusive environment that fosters respect and celebrates an array of backgrounds and perspectives.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $135,000-$153,000 + 25% target variable + equity + benefits.
Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.