mParticle is a global, remote-first company that provides a real-time AI customer data platform. We facilitate real-time personalized customer experiences by enabling our customers to access high quality customer data, a 360 view of their customers, and AI personalization across their entire martech stack. We work with big players and small, fueling the customer success of brands like NBCUniversal and Airbnb. We’re growing fast and offer smart, talented individuals an opportunity to be high impact players as we scale. We care deeply about culture and our people – and creating a place where you can do your best work and love doing it!
Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and one of Wealthfront Career Launching companies of 2021!
This position is located in LATAM and is 100% remote!
About the role:
The Project Coordinator will be focused on playing a critical role in supporting internal teams, enforcing processes, looking for inefficiencies, raising risks and ensuring that tasks are followed up and completed on time. This role is ideal for someone who has a great work ethic, detail oriented, very diligent and proactive. This person is comfortable wearing many hats and supporting many areas of the organization as priorities shift.
- Track progress, follow up on tasks and due dates, and log updates to ensure timely execution
- Demonstrate an operational mindset, enforcing processes and identifying inefficiencies
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and collaboration
- Support product operations and customer success with a strong understanding of business impacts
- Translate and articulate the impact of project outcomes on customers
- Coordinate and manage customer event logistics with vendors
- Coordinate QBR reviews including calendar, document submission & repository
- Monitor and assist tracking company OKRs
- Project Management - Experience in project planning, monitoring and execution to support delivering projects successfully
- Operational Excellence - Skilled in managing processes, tracking progress, and highlighting inefficiencies in operations
- Cross-Functional Coordination - Ability to align internal teams and foster collaboration across departments
- Customer Empathy - Ability to understand and translate the impact on customers to our internal teams, driving value and success
- Growth Mindset - Eagerness to learn and grow within the company
What we’re looking for:
- 2 years of project coordinator experience, preferably in a product or software environment
- Experience with cross-functional coordination and aligning internal teams
- Ability to follow up on tasks, due dates, and log updates efficiently
- Strong focus on product operations and a good understanding of business impact
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to work collaboratively with various stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Jira a plus
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken is required
This role will be hired through our partner remote.com (To learn more about details for your company use the link) Please note compensation will be paid in your country’s local currency.
Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.