Enterprise Account Executive, Major Markets
mParticle is the leading independent customer data platform. We are focused on the infrastructure layer of a Company’s growth stack. Developers, engineers, product managers and marketers choose mParticle to simplify the flow of customer data between systems and applications, breaking down data silos and improving customer experiences. We work with big players and small, fueling the customer success of brands like Starbucks, NBC Universal, Spotify and Airbnb. We’re growing fast and offer smart, talented individuals an opportunity to be high impact players as we scale and achieve our vision for being the world leader in this space. We care deeply about culture and our people, creating a place where you can do your best work and love doing it!
Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and one of Wealthfront Career Launching companies of 2021!
mParticle is growing and we’re hiring an Enterprise Account Executive to join our team during a critical and exciting time in the fast-growing “martech” and enterprise software sector. Our Enterprise Account Executives are responsible for driving and closing new logo & incremental business with enterprise-level clients. You are a strategic and consultative salesperson who understands the importance of finding the right solution for your clients. You are laser-focused throughout all stages of the sales cycle and are experienced in selling a highly complex and technical SaaS solution to enterprise-level clients. You have a passion for data, analytics, technology and digital transformation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Qualify, convert, and manage pipeline through mParticle Sales Process
- Maintain accurate forecasts and activity tracking in Salesforce Records
- Source new logo opportunities to achieve quarterly quotas
- Meet and exceed Net New Annual Revenue targets
- Collaborate with Customer Success on strategic accounts to drive revenue Expansion
- Champion mParticle’s platform and product offerings for prospective clients through product demonstrations, trade-shows, market events in close collaboration with our Solutions Engineering team
- Partner with Solutions Engineering, Product Marketing, Sales Enablement, Professional Services and Customer Success to execute a seamless experience for our new and existing clients
What we’re looking for:
- An individual contributor with 8+ years of Saas Enterprise Sales experience and a track record of selling and closing complex technical solutions to enterprise companies.
- Comfortable with selling complex cloud infrastructure or platforms - ideally someone who has sold a CDP before
- Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Located in a major market: San Francisco or Los Angeles
What’s in it for you:
- 100% company paid health care (medical, dental, vision) for employees enrolled in our baseline plan with affordable cost sharing options for your dependents. We make certain you’re protected, have the options you need for care, and that it’s affordable for all.
- If you’re enrolled in our high deductible plan, we fully cover your deductible through annual Health Savings Account contributions which are yours to keep. This is for both individuals and for those with dependents.
- A truly flexible work environment with unlimited vacation, 11 paid company holidays, and quarterly mental health reboot days. This also includes a hybrid work model that provides you the opportunity to design your work in ways that support you and your family.
- Free mental health coverage through our partnership with BetterHelp which provides you and your dependents with unlimited counseling sessions - all at no cost to you.
- An ownership culture where everyone receives stock options and can fully participate in mParticle’s success.
- Parental leave for maternity (12 paid weeks) and parental leave for the supporting parent
- Generous wellness programs, learning and development opportunities, pet insurance for our furry family members, and so much more!
- Here at mParticle we embrace the differences that make us unique. We are dedicated to building an inclusive environment that fosters respect and celebrates an array of backgrounds and perspectives.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $140,000-$150,000 + 100% target variable + equity + benefits.
Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.