AV Test Engineer
Dallas, TX, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 8, 2019
ISEE is seeking full-time Test Engineers to join our team.
Role responsibilities include:
- Develop, conduct and review system and vehicle scenarios and test plans to validate and verify hardware and software facing requirements working with software, systems and test engineering teams
- Perform troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and deploy corrective actions and debugging on offline and online vehicle level software and hardware
- Develop data analysis scripts and visualization tools to quickly extract key learnings and trends from testing
- Effectively communicate test results and issues to technical leads and peers in Engineering
- Provide input to Engineering teams on how to approach and implement strong, testable software and system designs based on customer requirements validations.
- Understand and prioritize test exceptions to deliver a product that meets our customers' business and technical expectations.
- Bachelors in Mechanical/Computer/Electrical/Systems Engineering, or equivalent
- Prior work experience in Systems/Vehicle/Test Engineering
- Passionate about software, automation and automobiles
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Experience with Linux, Jira, git, Matlab, Python, AWS
- Technical acumen and familiarity with Linux, Google Suite, Jira, Slack and Git is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 3months at a time, including international travel.
- Familiar with C++
- Automotive/AV experience is a plus
Interested in significantly improving an important industry in your lifetime? Come join us at ISEE as we change the yard industry with autonomy and robotics.