Machine Learning Engineer
Remote · United States
Posted on Tuesday, October 8, 2019
ISEE is seeking a full-time Machine Learning Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate has several years of work experience.
Role responsibilities include:
- Working on the intersection of sensing and perception algorithms.
- Prototyping and deploying robust computer vision algorithms on ISEE’s vehicle fleet in areas of: Sensor calibration, localization and mapping, fusion, tracking and pattern recognition.
- Benchmarking and maintaining developed modules.
- Work independently to deliver high-quality code in a timely fashion.
- Collaborate with team for testing, evaluation and review of code.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or related field.
- Experience in deploying deep learning models at scale on real-world data in at least one of these deep learning frameworks: PyTorch, Tensorflow, Caffe.
- Hands-on experience with developing, training and deploying deep learning models in multimodal (sensors space and temporal) real world data.
- Strong Python and/or C++ skills.
- Passionate about self-driving vehicles and real-world robotic solutions.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Publication record in top-tier computer vision or machine learning conferences.
- 3+ yrs industrial experience in deploying Computer Vision/Deep learning algorithms in real-world scenarios.
- Robotics/autonomous experience is a plus.