Sr. Manager - HR/People
People & HR
Dallas, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2024
Know where you belong.
Match Group is a leading provider of dating products across the globe. Our portfolio includes Tinder, Match, Hinge, PlentyOfFish, BLK, The League, and others, each designed to spark meaningful connections for singles worldwide. Creating a sense of belonging doesn’t stop at our products - it’s the foundation of every team we hire.
As the Sr. Manager of HR/People, you will lead and align efforts that support our most important asset: our people. In this role, you will work closely with our Match Group Leadership and broader HR team to create and implement programs that enable, strengthen, and retain Match Group Corporate employees. This position will help to support our Match Group Corporate teams such as Tax, Accounting, Workplace, Strategy, and Art & Science teams.
**This role is hybrid out of our Dallas, TX office with the in-office days of Tuesday - Thursday**
How you’ll make an impact:
- You will foster a diverse workplace where employees contribute to the organization to their fullest potential. Identify opportunities to improve leadership capabilities and increase employee engagement, productivity, and retention
- You will resolve complex employee relations issues through objective employee investigations and interviews, coaching managers, collaborating with Legal as needed
- You will lead all aspects of employee terminations, voluntary and involuntary, ensuring compliance and risk mitigation for high-risk cases and ensuring regulatory compliance
- You will analyze trends and metrics to develop solutions and People strategies that include, but are not limited to organizational development, performance management, talent planning and career development, leadership development, DEIB, culture, employee communications, change management, training, and development
- You will provide expert advice and counsel to leaders on organization, leadership, and human resources issues and act as a change-agent as the business continues to reshape itself with the goal of providing a amazing employee experience
We could be a match if:
- You have completed your undergraduate degree and have at least 8+ years of broad HR Management or HRBP experience within a startup, tech based, or high growth environment
- You have worked in fast-paced environment with multiple and sometimes changing priorities and served as a trusted business advisor to a leader or executive
- You have supported a tech and product team and have a strong background in employee relations
- You are accustomed to using data and insights as a guide for solutions, but balance that with empathy and alignment with company culture and principles
- You have strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills and enjoy coaching leaders and employees
- You have working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational development, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws; major plus if you have global HR experience
What’s the team like:
- This is a hybrid position based in Dallas (2 days remote, 3 days in-person) reporting to the Director of People for Match Group Corporate
- The team you’ll be working with values partnership and collaboration, lives out the company values every day, and really like to have fun at work!
- The HR professionals who have succeeded at our company are knowledgeable about local, state, and federal regulations, are able to build strong relationships throughout the company, and are ready to roll up their sleeves to make an impact in our ever-changing industry
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness! We love our employees too and understand the importance of all life's milestones. Here are some of the benefits we are proud to offer:
Mind & Body – Medical, mental health, and wellness benefits to support your overall health and well-being
Financial Wellness – Competitive compensation, 100% employer match on 401k contributions up to 10% (cap at $10,000), as well as an employee stock purchase program to help you feel supported in your financial security
Unplug – Generous PTO and 18 paid holidays so you can unplug
Career – Annual training allowance for professional development and ERG membership opportunities and events so you feel connected and empowered in your work
Family – Families come in all shapes and sizes so we offer 20 weeks of 100% paid parental leave, fertility, adoption, and child care resources, as well as pet insurance and discounts
Company Gatherings – We host fun happy hours and company events where our employees get to know each other and build a sense of connection and belonging!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. Period.
If you require reasonable accommodation to complete a job application, pre-employment testing, or a job interview or to otherwise participate in the hiring process, please contact email@example.com.