Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, January 8, 2024
We are looking for a Director of Procurement to join our team! This position will report to the Sr. Director of Corporate Finance & Procurement. The Director of Procurement will be instrumental in helping to build the foundation of procurement while also analyzing and negotiating large contracts.
Match Group, through its portfolio companies, is a leading provider of dating products available globally. Our international portfolio of brands includes Tinder, Match, Meetic, Hinge, PlentyOfFish, as well as a number of other brands, each designed to increase our users' likelihood of finding a meaningful connection.
***This role is a hybrid position. We work IRL three days a week***
How you'll make an impact:
- You will build meaningful and trusted relationships with key internal stakeholders across business units and functions
- You will lead contract negotiations and the contract negotiation process securing advantageous contracts
- You will lead communications with global stakeholders, including executives, to ensure best-in-class category management, which drives favorable vendor relationships and commercial outcomes
- You will establish operational and financial Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to achieve business outcomes
- You will partner with the Sr. Director of Procurement to develop procurement operations strategies, policies, tools and operations to ensure that all purchases are made in an efficient, controlled, and approved manner
We could be a match if:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- You have experience building a procurement function
- You have 8+ years of progressive procurement or strategic sourcing experience with global exposure
- You have a deep experience in contract negotiation and vendor relationship management
- You are an expert at devising and implementing procurement processes and procedures
- You have excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- You have the ability to thrive in ambiguous work environments
- You have experience working in a procurement team for a dynamic technology company
What’s the team like?
- Our team is hard working but fun. We don't take ourselves too seriously and are constantly looking for ways to improve everything we do
- Successful individuals on this team are driven to meet and exceed goals & possess the ability to juggle several projects and requests with exceptional time management skills
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness! We love our employees too and understand the importance of all life's milestones. Here are some of the benefits we are proud to offer:
Mind & Body – Medical, mental health, and wellness benefits to support your overall health and well-being
Financial Wellness – Competitive compensation, 100% employer match on 401k contributions up to 10% (cap at $10,000), as well as an employee stock purchase program to help you feel supported in your financial security
Unplug – Generous PTO and 18 paid holidays so you can unplug
Career – Annual training allowance for professional development and ERG membership opportunities and events so you feel connected and empowered in your work
Family – Families come in all shapes and sizes so we offer 20 weeks of 100% paid parental leave, fertility, adoption, and child care resources, as well as pet insurance and discounts
Company Gatherings – We host fun happy hours and company events where our employees get to know each other and build a sense of connection and belonging!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. Period.
If you require reasonable accommodation to complete a job application, pre-employment testing, or a job interview or to otherwise participate in the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.