Sr. Financial Analyst
IT, Accounting & Finance
Dallas, TX, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 3, 2024
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Match Group Corporate Finance team. This position will report to the Senior Director, Finance and will have two primary functions: (i) partnering with our Global Facilities and Real Estate team to manage finance functions, and (ii) supporting our Corporate Finance team.
Match Group, through its portfolio companies, is a leading provider of dating products available globally. Our international portfolio of brands includes Tinder, Match, Meetic, Hinge, PlentyOfFish, as well as a number of other brands, each designed to increase our users' likelihood of finding a meaningful connection.
***This role is a hybrid position. We work IRL in our Dallas office three days a week***
How you'll make an impact:
- You will maintain and improve overall Match Group forecasting functions for multiple inputs
- You will partner with Facilities leaders to create and maintain a two-year Capital Expenditure and Operating Expenditure forecast and perform variance analysis
- You will prepare timely variance analyses concerning the period close reconciliation process for both departmental CapEx and OpEx expenditures. Works with end-user departments to determine causes of variance discrepancies.
- You will support the Corporate Finance team in the preparation of monthly forecast and annual budget for overall Match Group
- You will perform all necessary analysis for leasing decisions (e.g., Capital investments vs operating leases/expense, total cost of occupancy, fixed, variable, and employee costs, NPV and CFA models)
- You will prepare ad hoc analyses regarding business and financial investment opportunities across Match Group’s portfolio brands
We could be a match if:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance
- You have at least 3 years of experience in corporate finance, planning and analysis and/or real estate finance
- You have exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with a detail-oriented approach to all work products
- You have demonstrated leadership working with senior-level executives in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience with a multi-dimensional database (preferably OneStream)
What’s the team like?
- Our team is hard working but fun. We don't take ourselves too seriously and are constantly looking for ways to improve everything we do. We interact with almost every department and all business units globally
- Successful individuals on this team are driven to meet and exceed goals regarding quality and delivery of analysis and projects & possess the ability to juggle several projects and requests with exceptional time management skills
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness! We love our employees too and understand the importance of all life's milestones. Here are some of the benefits we are proud to offer:
Mind & Body – Medical, mental health, and wellness benefits to support your overall health and well-being
Financial Wellness – Competitive compensation, 100% employer match on 401k contributions up to 10% (cap at $10,000), as well as an employee stock purchase program to help you feel supported in your financial security
Unplug – Generous PTO and 18 paid holidays so you can unplug
Career – Annual training allowance for professional development and ERG membership opportunities and events so you feel connected and empowered in your work
Family – Families come in all shapes and sizes so we offer 20 weeks of 100% paid parental leave, fertility, adoption, and child care resources, as well as pet insurance and discounts
Company Gatherings – We host fun happy hours and company events where our employees get to know each other and build a sense of connection and belonging!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. Period.
If you require reasonable accommodation to complete a job application, pre-employment testing, or a job interview or to otherwise participate in the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.