Globalization, Senior Product Manager
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2023
eureka is looking for a motivated and experienced individual to drive delivering the product in the global market. Pairs is currently available in Japan and east asian countries such as Korea and Taiwan. We are planning to enhance globalization with better productivity & efficiency.
・Main responsibilities of this position would be building a foundation of the next generation product globalization roadmap for the future market expansion.
・Also you will need to work closely with the core development team & team in the markets to ensure that the globalization requirements are always fulfilled & the product is running without issues in any of the markets.
・You will be a part of a fast moving innovative organization where your expertise and creativity will be appreciated and positively influence our users.
・Manage the end-to-end feature development lifecycle, including identifying opportunities, writing Product Requirements Documents (PRD), managing development process, and conducting post-release data analysis.
・Play an active role in constructing and delivering the product roadmap, ensuring alignment with organizational goals.
・Maintain consistent focus on all product details, particularly Key Growth Indicators (KGI) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI), on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to track progress against the Product Roadmap, with a responsibility to report findings to senior management.
・Actively engage in coaching and mentoring junior product managers, utilizing various tools
- 5+ years of product management experience for app/web
- Experience with B2C app/web service feature building
- Business-level English conversation skills
- Strong product sense and empathy of user needs and pain points on related feature
- Strong analytical skills, logical thinking & data-driven decision making, stickiness to discover opportunities for impact and better user experience
- A team player and appreciate colleagues
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities required to forge a path to success
- Experience in product globalization or localization as product manager or relevant role
- Experience working directly with senior executives
- Business-level Japanese conversation skills would be a plus.
- International company working experiences