Growth Product Manager
Product, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, November 23, 2023
Meetic is the European leader in dating services operating across 21 countries.
As the source of more than 8 million couples, Meetic works to create the best user experience whether online, mobile or at the many events organized every week across Europe.
A company focusing on a human philosophy, supported by the strength of an international group, our teams develop products with a strong social impact.
In recent years, Meetic has placed people and sustainability at the center of its focus through concrete actions: such as a green IT approach (reduction of servers, web eco-design, zero plastic...), friendly work environment, emergency leaves, WFH policy, work-life balance etc…
Take a look at our page: https://www.meetic-europe.com/
- Monetization strategy: Participate in defining product revenue models and translating them into concrete initiatives. Support the launch of new countries, products and/or market segments. Ensure product feature monitoring of the competition and identify monetization strategies and consumer/market levers.
- Pricing: Contribute to the definition of the pricing strategy for the various products, conduct tests and monitor performance.
- User Growth: Contribute to growth by improving customer journeys. Identify friction points in customer journeys. Implementation of user growth levers: trials, referrals, etc. Constantly keep the user's point of view. Ensure consistency between all touchpoints.
- Offer marketing: Know how to enhance our paid features and offers, making them relevant with THE right message. Turning features into benefits, optimizing sales paths throughout the XP/funnel.
- Buyer & market research: Understanding the market, the competitive environment and the buyer, their motivational levers with a view to building buyer personae.
- With a 5-year degree (Engineering or Business school), you have at least 5 years' experience in a similar position or a combination of experience as a Business Product Manager and Product Marketing.
- Organized: You'll deliver a plan on time, adjusting priorities if necessary.
- Persistent, proactive, autonomous... You solve complex problems in a changing environment with multiple interconnected issues.
- Data-driven: You are able to justify and convince using quantitative and qualitative data on an objective model, KPIs and hypotheses.
- Collaborative: Cross-functional work with market, design and other product stakeholders is not a problem, you know how to integrate their constraints while prioritizing them.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Advanced level of English
What we offer:
Operate in an international and multicultural environment
A gorgeous working environment in the heart of Paris, spacious and modern office, rooftop, close to transport and amenities
Many quality moments of sharing: office activities, summer party, team buildings
Competitive package in line with the market
Enjoy work-life balance
Edenred lunch voucher
Classpass gym discounts
Premium healthcare coverage with WTW
Use our products free of charge
Learn through e-learning, conferences, Meetups and sharing sessions
Agile, collaborative, stimulating and dynamic work environment
Microservice architecture in constant evolution
Tech Culture: crafts, autonomy and knowledge sharing
Express your creativity by participating in our hackathons
Work for a product with a high societal impact
A first conversation with Guillaume, recruiter (30/45 min zoom)
A meeting with Joelle (Growth & Product Revenue Director) (your future manager) and Belinda (People Manager)
A use case presented to Joelle and Salma (Product Design Director)
A final interview with Gabrielle (Chief Product Officer)
On your initial days, the HR Team and your team will make sure you start under excellent conditions.
Contract start: As soon as you are ready!
Location: 53 Rue de Châteaudun, Paris 75009
WFH Policy: Hybrid, between 2 and 3 days at the office per week required
Contract: CDI / Full Time
Meetic is an employer that respects equal opportunities and diversity.