Sr. Compensation Manager
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Sunday, November 19, 2023
Match Group is a leading provider of dating products available globally. Our portfolio includes Tinder, Match, OkCupid, Hinge, PlentyOfFish, and others, each designed to help singles find a meaningful connection.
As the Sr Compensation Manager for Match Group, you will provide technical and analytical support to the design, implementation and maintenance of compensation programs at Match Group to ensure they are market competitive and align to Match Group’s strategy. You will leverage data and analytics to inform compensation decisions, evaluate the effectiveness of the compensation programs, and optimize processes to maintain the integrity of the compensation philosophy.
We prefer this position to be based in Los Angeles, CA with a three day hybrid in-office work schedule but are open to NYC for the right candidate.
How you'll make an impact:
- You will play a lead role in the design, analysis, implementation and administration of Match Group’s broad-based, global compensation programs
- You will provide regular and ad hoc analysis of compensation data and other market insights to inform decisions that drive market competitive and internally equitable compensation programs
- You will manage compensation projects and periodically review the effectiveness of existing programs to ensure they maintain relevance
- You will partner with the People and Talent Acquisition teams to align new and existing positions by reviewing appropriate salary, bonus, internal equity and job leveling
- You will manage the annual pay equity audit and benchmark survey participation
- You will maintain continued awareness of emerging compensation trends, proactively evaluate them, and advise key stakeholders on strategic approaches to optimize our compensation programs
- You will provide support during compensation cycles, including preparing reports, assisting the People Team with analysis, and preparing materials necessary for approval from leadership and the Compensation Committee of the Board
We could be a match if:
- You have seven years or more of experience in implementing and administering compensation programs
- You are proficient in developing, analyzing, and maintaining complex reports to support data analysis and inform decisions in a global public company, preferably in the tech industry (Experience in a multi-brand or highly matrixed organization would be ideal)
- You have demonstrated ownership, leadership, problem solving, and analytical skills with a high degree of accuracy
- You have demonstrated your ability to effectively convey complex subject matter succinctly and cleary, leveraging data visualization techniques and creating presentations that are tailored to various internal and external stakeholders
- You are comfortable operating independently in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment, and you are good at managing multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines consistently
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business administration, or other related discipline
What's the team like?
- This position will report to our Director, Global Compensation and work across our portfolio of brands
- Success on this team will require strong communication and relationship-building skills and enough experience to lean on best practice, while being up for the challenge to innovate
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness! We love our employees too and understand the importance of all life's milestones. Here are some of the benefits we are proud to offer:
Mind & Body – Medical, mental health, and wellness benefits to support your overall health and well-being
Financial Wellness – Competitive compensation, 100% employer match on 401k contributions up to 10% (cap at $10,000), as well as an employee stock purchase program to help you feel supported in your financial security
Unplug – Generous PTO and 15 paid holidays so you can unplug
Career – Annual training allowance for professional development and ERG membership opportunities and events so you feel connected and empowered in your work
Family – Families come in all shapes and sizes so we offer 20 weeks of 100% paid parental leave, fertility, adoption, and child care resources, as well as pet insurance and discounts
Company Gatherings – We host fun happy hours and company events where our employees get to know each other and build a sense of connection and belonging!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. Period.