Posted on Sunday, November 19, 2023
Meetic is the European leader in dating services operating across 21 countries.
As the source of more than 8 million couples, Meetic works to create the best user experience whether online, mobile or at the many events organized every week across Europe.
A company focusing on a human philosophy, supported by the strength of an international group, our teams develop products with a strong social impact.
In recent years, Meetic has placed people and sustainability at the center of its focus through concrete actions: such as a green IT approach (reduction of servers, web eco-design, zero plastic...), assistance with WFH equipment, one-month of Second Parent leave, etc…
Take a look at our page: https://www.meetic-europe.com/
Meetic’s Global Brand team is looking for a new team mate to help us to translate brand marketing strategies into impactful & innovative creatives on all touchpoints across Europe.
Answering to the Senior Marketing & Design Manager and being part of our Creative Lab team, your role will be part of to assist us in:
1. Developing brand guidelines according to brand platform #Brandidentity
2. Ensuring a consistent & impactful brand presence across acquisition funnel #Brandformance
3. Adapting our brand and content campaigns #Brandcampaign
4. Infusing brand messages and values into the product #Brandvalue
- Overall, we expect the Brand Designer to create digital contents to feed our performance campaigns for our dating brands on our main digital channels (Meta, Google, TikTok, YouTube, ….) :
- Create digital content (animated or static) that match with performance or image objectives (from storyboard to editing).
- Be the guardian of our Brand identity, bring it to life on all creative assets and make it evolve.
- Iconographic recommendations and selection of visuals (shooting and/or image bank).
- Manage production monitoring with internal (PR, CM, Product, Marketing Manager) or external (Agencies, Freelancers) interlocutors.
- Monitoring, inspiration, benchmarking and sharing with the Creative team.
What’s required for the role ?
- You have a degree from a design school, multimedia creation or graphic arts
- You have a 1st relevant experience (at least 2 years) in agency or with advertiser
- You master Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects & Premiere Pro (mandatory)
- Little bonus if you master Sketch and/or Figma too 😉
Attributes we are looking for:
- You are rigorous, well-organized, creative, curious and autonomous!
- You are fluent in English and have a strong digital appetite!
- You really appreciate teamwork and like to share your inspirations!
What we offer
The opportunity to develop your understanding of online market and to gain practical work experience in an international and multicultural environment
The possibility to acquire skills by working with various digital tools
A team that’s pretty cool to work with (or so are we told 😉): designers, copywriters, marketers, media managers, …
- Enrich your knowledge through e-learning, conferences, …
- Work-life balance
- A gorgeous working environment in the heart of Paris, spacious and modern office, rooftop, close to transport and amenities.
- Many quality moments of sharing
- Use our products free of charge thanks to the "Pass Ambassadeur"
Useful information :
Contract start: As soon as you are ready!
Location: 53 Rue de Châteaudun, Paris 75009
Hybrid Work From Home model : minimum 2 days in the office required
Contract: CDI / Full Time
Meetic is an employer that respects equal opportunities and diversity
Important Note: Only applications submitted with a portfolio will be considered.