Senior Marketing & Product Designer (Remote)
Marketing & Communications, Product, Design
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2023
The League is the newest addition to the Match Group portfolio . The League was created for ambitious, career-focused singles looking for a long-term relationship. Creating a sense of belonging doesn’t stop at our products - it’s the foundation of every team we hire.
We are looking for a Senior Designer to join our team at The League. This is an opportunity to join a lean team working to make a real impact in one of the most vital and personal aspects of people's lives. We're a tight-knit design team, with a focus on individual responsibility and rapid development. ! You will have the opportunity to work closely with cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
As a member of our design team, you’ll help conceptualize and develop digital marketing creative and campaigns for The League. It’s important that you can work within differing design scenarios, i.e. art direction, creative brainstorming, critiques, graphic design, and production-related tasks. We are particularly interested in a candidate with some background in animation.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work on our mobile product. Experience with UI/UX or mobile design is necessary. Familiarity with Figma is a must. Product design will be a secondary, but important, part of the job. If you have mobile product design experience and are interested in improving those skills or you are a product designer wanting to flex your creativity a little more in the marketing realm– then this job could be a perfect fit for you.
This is a remote position. We will consider candidates across the US.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Collaborate with marketing team and product design lead to bring visual ideas to life from concept to execution and iterate based on feedback from team members and partners. This is includes campaign assets and digital advertisements, email, presentations, mobile design, video assets etc.
- Elevate The League brand awareness through developing high-end creative and adhering to brand guidelines
- Brainstorm and drive new creative development and ways to attract new users
- Problem-solve design issues effectively in a timely manner
- Assist with UI/UX concepts, iterations and documentation
We could be a match if:
- You have proficiency with industry-standard design tools and software (Adobe Creative Suite and Figma)
- You have superb visual design skills and a strong online portfolio showcasing breadth of work
- You have animation and video editing skills and experience
- You have experience with UI/UX design
- You have a strong sense for current design trends and emerging social platforms
- You have the ability to take an abstract idea and build out to completion
Why The League?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness! We love our employees too and understand the importance of all life's milestones. Here are some of the benefits we are proud to offer:
Mind & Body – Medical, mental health, and wellness benefits to support your overall health and well-being
Financial Wellness – Competitive compensation, 100% employer match on 401k contributions up to 10% (cap at $10,000), as well as an employee stock purchase program to help you feel supported in your financial security
Unplug – Generous PTO and 15 paid holidays so you can unplug
Career – Annual training allowance for professional development and ERG membership opportunities and events so you feel connected and empowered in your work
Family – Families come in all shapes and sizes so we offer 20 weeks of 100% paid parental leave, fertility, adoption, and child care resources, as well as pet insurance and discounts
Company Gatherings – We host fun happy hours and company events where our employees get to know each other and build a sense of connection and belonging!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. Period.