Marketing Manager DACH
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2023
Meetic is the European leader in dating services and is present in 21 countries. At the root of more than 8 million couples, Meetic works to create the best user experience whether online, mobile or at the many events organized each week across Europe.A company concentrating on human approche, supported by the strength of an international group, our teams develop products with a strong social impact.
In recent years, Meetic has placed people and the environment at the center of its concerns through concrete actions: such as a green IT approach (reduction of servers, web eco-design, zero plastic...), assistance with teleworking equipment, one-month of Second Parent leave, etc…
Take a look at our page: https://www.meetic-europe.com/
Job: As Marketing Manager, the candidate is responsible for assisting in the 360 go-to-market plans for Germany (D), Austria (A), and Switzerland (CH) and coordinating the launch of the Korean dating app (AZAR) in France, the UK and Germany.
- Assist the Country Manager in building the Marketing strategy, working closely with the Brand & Acquisition Teams to ensure the best go-to-market plan (Media & Assets)
- Implement the go-to-market strategy across all Campaigns, Content, Partnerships etc
- Create or adapt and execute campaigns or communication assets
- Determine and understand the fundamental drivers of the market dynamics and translate this in to actions for growth
- Report on performance, highlighting opportunities or trends for continuous improvement
- Ensure Brand consistency across all touch points (TV/Radio/VOD etc)
- Work with local partners including Media (Havas), PR and freelancers
- Monitor competitors closely
- Input in to the annual Integrated Marketing Plan
- Strong analytical skills, able to extract insight from data, with a test & learn philosophy
- Strong Team player with a Global outlook
- Strong communication skills
- Experience, 5 years, ideally Online
- Experience in local Media & PR
- Fluent in German (native) and English, French is a plus
- Good organization and planning skills
- Ability to think big picture while also being in to the details
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Open to change
What we offer:
Enhance your knowledge through e-learning, conferences, etc.
Take advantage of spaces to collaborate and relax as well as outdoor spaces, all in the heart of Paris
Sharing moments with colleagues: over a drink, at the Summer Party or during team building events
Operate in an international and multicultural environment where exchanges between entities are frequent
Use our products free of charge thanks to the "Pass Ambassadeur"
To benefit from a competitive package consistent with the market
A first exchange with Maxime, TAM
A meeting with Anna, Country Manager, DACH
A live case study (on-site or via Zoom) with Anna, Country Manager, DACH
An interview with Céline, CMO and Mickael, People Director
An interview with Sean Lee, Azar Marketing VP
When you arrive, the People team and your new team will take care of organising your first few days.
Practical information :
Contract start: As soon as you are ready!
Location: 53 Rue de Châteaudun, Paris 75009
Flexible working: minimum 2 days in the office required
Contract: CDI / Full Time
Meetic is an employer that respects equal opportunities and diversity