Internship Market research
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2023
Meetic is the European leader in dating services operating across 21 countries.
As the source of more than 8 million couples, Meetic works to create the best user experience whether online, mobile or at the many events organized every week across Europe.
A company focusing on a human philosophy, supported by the strength of an international group, our teams develop products with a strong social impact.
In recent years, Meetic has placed people and sustainability at the center of its focus through concrete actions: such as a green IT approach (reduction of servers, web eco-design, zero plastic...), friendly work environment, emergency leaves, WFH policy, work-life balance etc…
Take a look at our page: https://www.meetic-europe.com/
As part of the Marketing team, you will join the Market Research department. In particular, you will participate in the development of key projects for the Group, and will be responsible for :
- Set up and launch quantitative or qualitative studies in conjunction with Marketing or Product teams (advertising tests, 1-1 interviews or focus groups, UX-UI tests, member surveys, etc.).
- Project management from A to Z: internal briefing, understanding of needs, external briefing of research institutes, control of deadlines, data verification, report preparation, analysis and presentation.
- Participation in choice of methodological approach (quanti, quali)
- Checking/correcting questionnaires or discussion guides
- Communication between internal teams and research institutes
- Data formatting (Powerpoint, Excel)
- Active participation in drafting analyses and summarizing results (in English)
- Cross-sectional analyses from existing studies/in-house database
- You are currently studying at "Bac +4/5" level with a specialization in Market Research (quantitative, qualitative approaches, data analysis) or User Research (UX-UI user testing, interviews, user paths, persona).
- Initial experience in quantitative research (institute or in-house) or an affinity for user testing (UX Research) is a plus.
- You are organized, methodical and rigorous, with a strong capacity for analysis and synthesis.
- Fluency in English and proficiency using Excel and Powerpoint is a must.
- Fluency in French is also a must
- Your curiosity, commitment and team spirit will be essential assets for success in this dynamic and demanding environment.
What we offer:
An internship that is challenging and enriching
Operate in an international and multicultural environment
A gorgeous working environment in the heart of Paris, spacious and modern office, rooftop, close to transport and amenities
Many quality moments of sharing: office activities, summer party, team buildings
Enjoy work-life balance
Edenred lunch voucher
Classpass gym discounts
Learn through e-learning, conferences, Meetups and sharing sessions
Agile, collaborative, stimulating and dynamic work environment
Tech Culture: crafts, autonomy and knowledge sharing
Express your creativity by participating in our hackathons
Work for a product with a high societal impact
A first Zoom conversation with Marilyne Consumer & Market Research Manager (your future manager)
A meeting with Marilyne and Clémence (People Manager)
On your initial days, the HR Team and your team will make sure you start under excellent conditions.
Contract start: As soon as you are ready!
Location: 53 Rue de Châteaudun, Paris 75009
Remote working possible after the integration period
Contract: 6 months' internship
Compensation: 1200€ per month
Meetic is an equal opportunity and diversity employer