Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
Meetic Europe is looking for a Events Manager to help spread the thrill of Real Love across Europe! As Events Manager, you will be in charge of designing Meetic’s events strategy to deploy 300+ events for all singles across Europe, for our European brand portfolio (including but not limited to Meetic, Match, OurTime, DisonsDemain…).
Working with our Events agency, you will have the opportunity to redefine our Events offer, lead our Events operations across brands & territories, propose new activities for our singles, or extend brand partnerships with joint events.
As part of the Brand & Content team, you will also support (and get support from) the Content Marketing team to relay your operations in digital communications, contributing to our brands’ impact.
Ready to embark on the most noble mission of helping singles find Real Love?
- Analyse Events success & situation across brand, countries, cities & demographics
- Define yearly strategy & brief Agency accordingly
- Be proactive in proposing activities & partners delivering top-notch quality events for singles across Europe, search partners, suppliers & locations
- Manage agency relation, drive & motivate partners
- Own & articulate yearly budgets, and revise monthly
- Deliver 300+ events successfully, track relevant success KPIs, analyse, and take actions from data
- Work with Product teams on improving in-app Events features & events integration
- Collaborate with other departments for the organisation & communication around events (marketing, digital, influence, internal studio…)
Special Events & Partnerships
- Work hand-in-hand with Brand & Marketing managers to identify partnerships opportunities, and define co-branded activations with partner brand
- Support Content team in delivering impactful Events communication plans
- Events expert: navigating between strategy, preparation (planning, office work), and on-field execution
- An acute sense of details, and a taste for scenography & decoration
- Project management master: anticipation, autonomy, proactivity, reliability
- Creativity: a taste for innovation, new cultural & behavioural trends
- Hands-On mindset: ability to navigate between the most strategic considerations, and the on-site hands-on delivery of top-notch experiences for singles
- Problem-solving mindset: ability to find creative solutions for technical, operational or strategic issues
- User-centric approach: you have worked on the development of customer experiences, with a results & data oriented mindset
- Interpersonal & communication skills in a matrix organisation
- Minimum 5 year’s work experience in agencies or on the client side
- Fluent in English and in French are required, an additional language would be a plus
- University degree in Communication, Project Management, Events or similar
What we offer:
Enhance your knowledge through e-learning, conferences, etc.
Take advantage of spaces to collaborate and relax as well as outdoor spaces, all in the heart of Paris
Sharing moments with colleagues: over a drink, at the Summer Party or during team building events
Operate in an international and multicultural environment where exchanges between entities are frequent
Use our products free of charge thanks to the "Pass Ambassadeur"
To benefit from a competitive package consistent with the market
A first exchange with Maxime, TAM
A meeting with Anthony, Global Marketing & Digital Sr. Director
A home case study
An interview with Céline, CMO and Mickael, People Director
When you arrive, the People team and your new team will take care of organising your first few days.
Practical information :
Contract start: As soon as you are ready!
Location: 53 Rue de Châteaudun, Paris 75009
Flexible working: minimum 2 days in the office required
Contract: CDI / Full Time
Meetic is an employer that respects equal opportunities and diversity