Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Administration, People & HR
Dallas, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2023
Match Group is a leading provider of dating products available globally. Our portfolio includes Match, Hinge, Tinder, The League, OkCupid, PlentyOfFish, and many others, each designed to help singles find a meaningful connection.
As the Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will support the hiring efforts of our Match Group corporate teams and Evergreen & Emerging brands across the US. You will be a vital part of creating an excellent candidate experience by scheduling and managing interviews, coordinating and communicating with business partners, and providing administrative and organizational support to the Recruiters.
This role reports to the Director - Talent Acquisition and is a hybrid role based in Dallas, where you will work out of the office three days/week.
How you'll make an impact:
- You will manage a heavy volume of interview scheduling, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes
- You will work closely with your Team and partner with hiring managers and interviewers across all departments
- You will spend a lot of time in our Applicant Tracking System scheduling interviews, organizing job postings, maintaining accurate stages for candidates moving through the interview process, and providing the Recruiting team with high-level reporting on weekly interview activity
- You may be asked to assist with a variety of additional tasks including travel & expense support, presentations, intern programs, and social media posts
We could be a match it:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in recruiting or project coordination, or in an administrative role (scheduling experience or experience with an ATS would be great!)
- You have exceptional problem solving, time management, and organizational skills and have worked in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to exercise tact and discretion
- You have excellent attention to detail and consistent delivery of the highest quality of work
- You establish rapport quickly and can create a positive hiring experience for both our candidates and internal business teams.
What's the team like?
- We are a close-knit team dedicated to hiring incredible talent
- We come from diverse backgrounds but share a passion for candidate experience and the mission of our Company – to help people find love
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness! We love our employees too and understand the importance of all life's milestones. Here are some of the benefits we are proud to offer:
Mind & Body – Medical, mental health, and wellness benefits to support your overall health and well-being
Financial Wellness – Competitive compensation, 100% employer match on 401k contributions up to 10% (cap at $10,000), as well as an employee stock purchase program to help you feel supported in your financial security
Unplug – Generous PTO and 15 paid holidays so you can unplug
Career – Annual training allowance for professional development and ERG membership opportunities and events so you feel connected and empowered in your work
Family – Families come in all shapes and sizes so we offer 20 weeks of 100% paid parental leave, fertility, adoption, and child care resources, as well as pet insurance and discounts
Company Gatherings – We host fun happy hours and company events where our employees get to know each other and build a sense of connection and belonging!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. Period.