Sales Representative - Content Creator
Design, Sales & Business Development
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2023
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2003, Plenty of Fish is one of the early pioneers in the online dating industry, with one of the largest and most diverse communities of singles. We're one of the top revenue-driving brands in the Match Group (comprised of Tinder, OkCupid, Hinge and Match.com).
We love what we do, and have the ability to profoundly impact millions of people's lives every single day! Named one of BC’s Top Employers, Plenty of Fish is a great place to build friendships, grow your career and collaborate with top talent.
We work hybrid at Plenty of Fish - IRL in our downtown Vancouver office Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and work remotely the remainder of the week!
The Sales Representative's main role is to identify, support, coach and develop the best streamers on Plenty of Fish Live. This person will foster and manage relations with streamers and the streamer community to support a healthy, creative and financially prosperous streaming environment. Both customer relations and content expertise are key. Recruiting and building successful streamers is the end goal. (This role is focused on recruiting and building creator talent. )
So, what will you do?
- Identify, recruit and coach new Live Streaming Talent to the Plenty of Fish Live App
- Work with recruited streamers to develop their potential and reach specific goals
- Generate leads via cold reach outs
- Develop an ongoing pipeline for external recruits and check in with them regularly
- Achieve quota on a consistent basis
- Manage and foster relationships with streamers on multiple platforms
- Connect with streamers on various platforms outside of Email such as Instagram or Twitter
- Developing processes and tactics to identify the most efficient channels to recruit and engage content creators
- Become an expert in Live Streaming on our app
You'll be a match for this role if you have..
- Quota based sales background
- Deep understanding of influencer landscape and social media talent
- Experience with cold out reach to generate leads
- Knowledge of the Content Creator culture
- Excellent written and oral communication
**We would love to hear from you, even if you don't match 100% of the requirements**
Why Plenty of Fish?
• We're recognized as one of BC's Top Employers 2023!
• Generous vacation, flex days, professional development days
• RRSP matching, and employee stock purchase plan
• Professional development budget and unlimited access to Udemy from day one
• Match Group mentorship program
• Parental leave top up and fertility preservation benefits
• Extended health & dental benefits from day one
• Corporate ClassPass membership and other wellness benefits
• And many more on our careers page
• Be Proud - We own our ship. We see challenges as opportunities and take action.
• Make Waves - We profoundly impact millions of peoples' lives, every day.
• Dive Deep - We empathize with our members and use data to surface thoughtful decisions.
• Crew Together - We're all working towards the same goals and win as a team.
Want To Dive Deeper?
We’re committed to creating an equal and inclusive environment; we welcome all crew (and prospective crew) members regardless of race, colour, ancestry, place of origin, political belief, religion, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, conviction unrelated to employment, or any other prohibited ground of discrimination recognized by applicable law. Plenty of Fish is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.