Manager, Online Marketing
Marketing & Communications
West Hollywood, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the Match team. You will be responsible for developing and executing innovative marketing strategies that drive awareness, engagement, customer acquisition, and revenue growth.
Know where you belong. Match Group is a leading provider of dating products across the globe. Our portfolio includes Tinder, Match, Hinge, PlentyOfFish, The League, and others, each designed to spark meaningful connections for singles worldwide. Creating a sense of belonging doesn’t stop at our products - it’s the foundation of every team we hire.
When it comes to dating, the connection starts online, but the real magic happens once you meet in real life (IRL). We think the same is true for creating the best products, so we work together IRL in our LA office 3 days/week.
How You'll Make An Impact:
- You will support marketing strategy, planning, and execution across all paid digital media platforms.
- You will scale and optimize paid marketing campaigns across major and emerging digital media channels.
- You will contribute to the marketing creative process and design tests to drive creative performance learnings.
- You will collaborate with and support brand marketing, analytics, finance, and product to drive performance across all areas of the marketing funnel.
We Could Be A Match If:
- You have 4+ years of digital marketing experience.
- You have hands-on experience running media buys across several buying platforms: Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, Google, Apple Search.
- You have an understanding of attribution and measurement systems.
- You are self-motivated, proactive, comfortable working independently, and receptive to real-time feedback.
- You have demonstrated the ability to prioritize and execute tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- You have strong analytical and advanced excel experience to optimize campaigns and drive decision-making.
- You have the desire to learn quickly and develop new skills.
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness! We love our employees too and understand the importance of all life's milestones. Here are some of the benefits we are proud to offer:
Mind & Body – Medical, mental health, and wellness benefits to support your overall health and well-being
Financial Wellness – Competitive compensation, 100% employer match on 401k contributions up to 10% (cap at $10,000), as well as an employee stock purchase program to help you feel supported in your financial security
Unplug – Generous PTO and 15 paid holidays so you can unplug
Career – Annual training allowance for professional development and ERG membership opportunities and events so you feel connected and empowered in your work
Family – Families come in all shapes and sizes so we offer 20 weeks of 100% paid parental leave, fertility, adoption, and child care resources, as well as pet insurance and discounts
Company Gatherings – We host fun happy hours and company events where our employees get to know each other and build a sense of connection and belonging!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. Period.