Marketing Manager UK & Nordic
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, August 4, 2023
Meetic is the European leader in dating services and is present in 21 countries. At the root of more than 8 million couples, Meetic works to create the best user experience whether online, mobile or at the many events organized each week across Europe.A company concentrating on human approche, supported by the strength of an international group, our teams develop products with a strong social impact.
In recent years, Meetic has placed people and the environment at the center of its concerns through concrete actions: such as a green IT approach (reduction of servers, web eco-design, zero plastic...), assistance with teleworking equipment, one-month of Second Parent leave, etc…
Take a look at our page: https://www.meetic-europe.com/
Job: As Senior Marketing Manager, the candidate is responsible for leading the 360 go-to-market plans for the UK et Nordic.
- Manage the brand portfolio for each market & the local positioning: lead the go-to-market execution
- Development of the annual Integrated Marketing Plan as well as the monthly tactical planning of activities
- Local PR
- Influence management & social media
- Selection of media partners/ brands (lifestyle) using events
- Local flagship events
- Partnership management
- Coordinate market activations with other brands of the group (Tinder/ Hinge)
- Local spokesperson: actively participate in local interviews
- Creative/ brand: ensure Brand Positioning consistency across touchpoints (offline, digital – SEO/SEM/ADV, CRM, Care,…)
- Local campaign adaptation
- Choice of assets/ rotation & messaging
- Media plan overview & business results
- Monitoring of campaign performance and optimization in collaboration with off&on acquisition manager
- Monitor on/ off business results
- Strong analytical skills, able to extract insight from data, with a test & learn philosophy
- Strong Team player with a Global outlook
- Strong communication skills and networking ability
- Experience, minimum 7 years, ideally Online
- Experience in local Media & PR
- Fluent in English, another language is a big plus
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Ability to think big picture while also being in to the details
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Open to change
What we offer:
Enhance your knowledge through e-learning, conferences, etc.
Take advantage of spaces to collaborate and relax as well as outdoor spaces, all in the heart of Paris
Sharing moments with colleagues: over a drink, at the Summer Party or during team building events
Operate in an international and multicultural environment where exchanges between entities are frequent
Use our products free of charge thanks to the "Pass Ambassadeur"
To benefit from a competitive package consistent with the market
A first exchange with Maxime, TAM
A meeting with Nonna, Global Marketing & Digital Sr. Director
An interview with Céline, CMO and Mickael, People Director
When you arrive, the People team and your new team will take care of organising your first few days.
Practical information :
Contract start: As soon as you are ready!
Location: 53 Rue de Châteaudun, Paris 75009
Flexible working: minimum 2 days in the office required
Contract: CDI / Full Time
Meetic is an employer that respects equal opportunities and diversity