Head of SEO, ASO and technical measurement
Marketing & Communications, IT
Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2023
Meetic is the European leader in dating services operating in 21 countries.
As the source of more than 8 million couples, Meetic works to create the best user experience whether online, mobile or at the many events organized every week across Europe.
A company focusing on a human philosophy, supported by the power of an international group, our teams develop products with a strong social impact.
In recent years, Meetic has placed people and sustainability at the center of its focus through concrete actions: such as a green IT approach (reduction of servers, web eco-design, zero plastic...), assistance with WFH equipment, one-month of Second Parent leave, etc…
Take a look at our page: https://www.meetic-europe.com/
As a people manager, you will have a team to mentor, grow and set their priorities.
The right candidate would be an analytical minded person able to set the right priorities in our SEO strategy within our particular Dating industry and oversee technical implementation for our tracking environment.
Ideal candidate must be able to operate on both a strategic and operational level, covering all aspects of SEO strategies and technical required skills.
The reporting line for this role is VP Acquisition.
- Supervise a team of two specialists and oversee the implementation of on-site and off-site SEO strategies for our 8 brands in 20 countries and 18 languages
- Monitor and analyze ongoing SEO campaigns to identify problem areas and suggest ways for improvement
- Conduct market and keyword research to develop content plans in collaboration with our social media strategy while using AI technologies
- Coordinate with different content providers (including translation agencies) to serve pan-european content strategies
- Review and optimize old content according to SEO best practices
- Follow SEO performance goals and measure them using KPIs, such as organic traffic, search rankings, search engine visibility, and click-through rate in collaboration with the agency
- Perform technical SEO in-house and with external consultants
- Work with Product Managers, Technical SEO, Engineering to understand opportunities to drive SEO traffic and resolve issues
- Report on a daily/weekly and monthly basis to VP Acquisition
- Manage and drive relationships with SEO agency
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and digital marketing industry trends and developments
- Technical measurement & implementation: The team is also overseeing technical implementation of required acquisition tracking and reporting dashboards for acquisition purposes.
- Proven knowledge of the best on-site and off-site SEO practices
- Experience using the most popular website crawlers (ScreamingFrog, DeepCrawl, and Moz), SEO analysis tools (Ahrefs, Semrush, and SEOptimer), SEO content optimizer (SEOQuantum, Question Generator) and web analytics software (WebTrends, UserTesting, and Google Analytics)
- Experience working in mobile/app environment
- Strong leadership and multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, analytical, organized
- Experience and knowledge of digital B2C business
- Extensive experience of metrics oriented reporting (KPIs + different conversion metric)
- Required experience: A minimum of 4-5 years work experience from working with direct consumer acquisition in related digital B2C business is needed, ideally in an online marketing agency
Education & Qualifications:
- University Degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Economics, Advertising Engineering or similar
- Fluent English and French is required, any additional language (German, Spanish or Italian) would be a plus
What we offer :
- Enhance your knowledge through e-learning, conferences, etc.
- Enjoy work-life balance
- Take advantage of indoor and outdoor places to collaborate and relax as well. All in the heart of Paris !
- Share moments with colleagues: over a drink, at the Summer Party or during team building events
- Operate in an international and multicultural environment
- Use our products free of charge thanks to the "Pass Ambassadeur"
- Benefit from a competitive package consistent with the market
Practical information :
Start date: As soon as you are ready!
Location: 53 Rue de Châteaudun, Paris 75009, France
Flexible working model: minimum 2 days / week required in the office
Contract: CDI / Full Time
Meetic is an employer that respects equal opportunities and diversity