European Influencer Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Hinge has grown tremendously over the past few years, and our team has tripled in size since the start of the pandemic. In recent years Hinge has been the fastest-growing dating app across the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia.
About the role
Hinge is looking for an experienced European Influencer Marketing Manager to support the EU Marketing Team at Hinge. In this role, you will report into the Sr. Manager, Global Creator Marketing to help craft and define the social strategy and internal infrastructure of a growing EU creator program.
We are looking for a creative and growth-oriented thinker at the cutting edge of digital innovation, with experience in creator marketing across a wide range of European markets. As an experienced creator marketer, you will play a critical role in defining our social presence through creator voices instead of organic social channels (we turned those off back in 2020!). You’ll do all of this with the goal of helping people go on great dates. That alone makes us all feel really good.
- Ownership of EU creator marketing programs in partnership with Marketing Managers, including but not limited to: always-on campaign ownership, project management, resource prioritization, multi-market strategy alignment, brief creation, contract management, quality assurance, and reporting.
- Manage, streamline and optimize workflows at scale related to EU creator marketing work, in partnership with the International Marketing Operations Manager.
- Lead continuous improvement and iteration of global creator work by compiling learnings and implementing market-level guides and share outs for EU social activations, rooted in cultural insights specific to each region.
- Leverage data-driven insights to form leading-edge social strategies that expand creator programs into non-traditional channels and platforms.
- Identify, vet and create connections with agency partners across EU markets, owning any upfront exploration and onboarding relations.
- Optimize creator campaigns for growth marketing objectives in EU territories by managing consistent content/usage rights pipelines and scaling post-production processes, in collaboration with media team.
- Act as a thought leader within the marketing team on all things digital media by keeping up to date with and presenting out on EU industry trends and competitor activity.
- 4+ years in digital/social media marketing with at least 2+ years in global creator marketing (or creator marketing across multiple EU markets). Experience in growth marketing and global brand strategy are a plus.
- A real passion for all things social media and Internet culture. You are at the cutting edge of all things digital, and have a finger on the pulse of Gen Z/youth culture, emerging digital platforms, and the creator/influencer landscape. So, naturally, you know your way around TikTok, Instagram, Discord, Twitch — to name a few.
- You have a proven track record of managing creator marketing campaigns and/or partnerships that bring brands into new, culturally relevant spaces.
- You are a strategic thinker who loves to make informed recommendations grounded in audience, competitive, and/or cultural insights. You can combine data with insights from a variety of sources and put them into context to tell a cohesive story.
- You’re highly collaborative at the core, but you thrive working autonomously across multiple projects at a time, all while keeping track of the details in each.
- You are naturally curious about how things work, and proactively seek out white space opportunities to implement new processes and solutions that will drive real impact.
- Fluency in English is a must. Proficiency in any other languages is a plus.
Hinge is the dating app designed to be deleted. In today’s digital world, singles are so focused on sending likes and looking through profiles that they’re not actually building meaningful connections and finding relationships. Hinge is on a mission to change that by designing the most effective app experience. On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll have unique conversations over the text, photos, and audio you’ve shared on your profile. And it’s resonating with daters. Currently we’re setting up a date every three seconds.
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at Hinge
Something looks off?