New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2023
As Executive Assistant, you will be supporting the GM of Match Group Media, as well as other members of the Marketing, Ad Ops, Sales and Account Management teams. This will include calendar management, travel and event coordination, expense reports, team meeting logistics and other ad hoc projects.
Match Media Group is the marketing and advertising division within the Match Group that builds and offers advertising solutions across category-leading brands focused on singles and first-time connections, including Tinder, Match.com, OkCupid, People Media, Plenty of Fish, Meetic, and over 25 other properties, to help brands and agencies find innovative ways to reach passionate audiences and connect with their consumers.
When it comes to dating, the connection starts online, but the real magic happens once you meet in real life (IRL). We think the same is true for creating the best platforms, so we work together IRL in our NYC office 2-3 days/week.
How you’ll make an impact:
- You will manage calendars, schedule interdepartmental meetings and events, and coordinate with outside parties as necessary, including catering and site selection, as well as submit expense reports.
- You will make travel arrangements; including air, land (Uber and Lyft), and accommodations (extensive domestic and international travel).
- You’ll help plan events, including offsites and team outings. This will include managing the budget and booking venues, hotels, and travel for staff. You will also order premiums, negotiate dinners, and plan activities.
- You will coordinate with building management in NY, LA, San Francisco and London. You will communicate building policies and ensure team needs are met e.g. head count for lunches, included on corp emails, office supplies etc.
- You will manage biweekly team meetings. Keep them on track every other week, note holidays and staff on who will be missing. You will manage the agenda and block off holidays, when important leaders are in town, and company events. You will help with exec team expenses, travel etc.
- You will manage the inventory supply for sales premiums.
- You will ensure staff birthdays and work anniversaries are noted. You will schedule happy hours and ensure there are meetings as a team on a regular basis to keep morale in a good place.
- You will build and maintain good relationships with other EA’s throughout the company to allow for ease of scheduling, shared learnings, etc.
- You will assist with setting up new-hires. You will ensure they are set on their first day with orientations, office supplies, office entry, swag bags, and you will make sure they are added to the right email and slack channels. You will assist in the transition when staff leave as well, ensure they are off invites etc.
We could be a match if:
- You have 5+ years experience as an executive assistant in a fast-paced environment
- You have advanced level G-suite, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills
- You are adaptable, open to change and can be flexible in supporting additional executives when needed and are able to work outside of traditional business hours, if needed
- You possess a strong customer service orientation and the ability to handle external and internal clients with professionalism and maturity and you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment under sometimes challenging time constraints
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
What's the team like?
- Match has been recognized as a Top 100 Places to Work by Dallas Morning News! You will be joining a fun, dynamic, and fast-paced culture.
- Successful individuals in this role are proactive, organized, self-directed, and can prioritize multiple projects while maintaining strict confidentiality
#LI- LH1 #mogul
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness! We love our employees too and understand the importance of all life's milestones. Here are some of the benefits we are proud to offer:
Mind & Body – Medical, mental health, and wellness benefits to support your overall health and well-being
Financial Wellness – Competitive compensation, 100% employer match on 401k contributions up to 10% (cap at $10,000), as well as an employee stock purchase program to help you feel supported in your financial security
Unplug – Generous PTO and 15 paid holidays so you can unplug
Career – Annual training allowance for professional development and ERG membership opportunities and events so you feel connected and empowered in your work
Family – Families come in all shapes and sizes so we offer 20 weeks of 100% paid parental leave, fertility, adoption, and child care resources, as well as pet insurance and discounts
WFH Stipend – Hybrid/remote work allowance for full time employees to help you feel comfortable and efficient in your home office environment
Company Gatherings – We host fun happy hours and company events where our employees get to know each other and build a sense of connection and belonging!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. Period.
See more open positions at Hinge
Something looks off?