Alternance - Marketing FR / Benelux
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
As humans, there are few things more exciting than meeting someone new. At Tinder, we’re inspired by the challenge of keeping the magic of human connection alive. With tens of millions of users, hundreds of millions of downloads, 2+ billion swipes per day, 20+ million matches per day, and a presence in 190+ countries, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing.
We work together to solve complex problems. Behind the simplicity of every match, we think deeply about human relationships, behavioral science, network economics, AI and ML, online and real-world safety, cultural nuances, loneliness, love, sex, and more.
At Tinder, we believe in...
• Member Safety: Our top priority is to build an authentic, equitable, and respectful community
• Diversity: We strive to build a workplace that reflects the rich diversity of our members
• Authenticity + Collaboration: We encourage authenticity to nurture a trustworthy, collaborative environment
• Big Ideas: We champion and rally behind big ideas, empowering people to think and act differently and to be unafraid of having a strong point of view
• Innovation: We never stand still; we’re inspired to build for what’s next, and we must constantly innovate, experiment, and learn
Do you have a passion for Gen Z culture, tech, and innovative marketing? Are you excited about sparking new, meaningful connections for people ?
Then look no further. We are looking for one enthusiastic apprentice (alternant) to join our mission and grow Tinder in France and Benelux. This is a 1-year placement due to start within the upcoming months (The sooner the better). This is a versatile role, working across Marketing, Business, Communications/PR, Product and Creative teams. Let us know your passions and how you can support Tinder to win Gen Z hearts across Europe.
The Tinder internship & apprenticeship programme presents an amazing opportunity to accelerate your career. You will work on a global brand that has sparked more new connections than any other dating app, and learn from leading industry experts. You will work on projects that push the envelope of brand marketing: from TikTok to TV brand campaigns, from offline events to brand partnerships.
In this role you will:
- Support the Marketing Lead in the development and implementation of the strategy in France and Benelux
- Prepare decks and review documents on strategic projects
- Work on reports Tinder’s performances and users data
- Research and monitor trends relevant to Gen Z, (potentially) connected with dating
- Bring a Gen Z perspective on our Always On activities, including Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Influencers
- Participate in cross functional meeting meetings across the region and worldwide
- Communicate with Tinder’s local agencies
We're looking for:
- Curious, proactive and enthusiastic
- Passion for marketing and marketing trends, especially among Gen Z
- Will to shape the future of dating: inclusive, diverse and empathetic
- Highly organized with proven administrative skills and a high attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and use initiative
- Team player with strategic vision
- Digital marketing knowledge is a plus
- Native French & fluent English required, Dutch is a plus
- Ideal master in marketing/management, previous experience is a strong plus
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- 🌍 Global business impact with the hustle of a startup
- 🚀 Fast track your career by working on a world-famous brand
- 👪 Leadership team that is creative and deeply passionate, on a mission to entrench Tinder’s brand in European culture
- 🧘♀️ EMEA activities (yoga, travels when possible,...)
- 🙏 Truly multicultural team across multiple time zones
How to apply
Please apply with your CV
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Tinder is an equal opportunity employer
At Tinder, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Place of work : Paris 75009 (St Lazare station, RER A Auber, Métro M3-7-8-9)
Work from home: 3 days / week possible
See more open positions at Hinge
Something looks off?