VIP Relations Manager
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2023
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2003, Plenty of Fish is one of the early pioneers in the online dating industry, with one of the largest and most diverse communities of singles. We're one of the top revenue-driving brands in the Match Group (comprised of Tinder, OkCupid, Hinge and Match.com).
We love what we do, and have the ability to profoundly impact millions of people's lives every single day! Named one of BC’s Top Employers, Plenty of Fish is a great place to build friendships, grow your career and collaborate with top talent.
Match Group is looking for talented professionals to join a growing team dedicated to building our fastest-growing feature: Live Streaming! These team members will manage our highest value members on the Plenty of Fish, BLK, and Chispa apps.
We are looking for an excellent VIP relationship builder with experience in a live streaming or digital content platform whose organizational and people skills are legendary. The VIP Relations Manager treats every interaction with a “white glove” mentality while providing top-notch attention to our top content creators and gifters on the app. Impeccable written and oral communication skills are essential for this position, as is the ability to engage new contacts and build lasting connections.
Please Note: You will have a choice of being Remote-First OR Office-First and may require occasional travel.
Remote First: You will have the option to work remotely from the Lower Mainland area, but we will require attendance at our downtown Vancouver office for quarterly planning, important meetings, team get togethers or whenever you want to "crew together" IRL!
So, what will you do?
- Develop trusting relationships and provide “white glove” service to streamers and top spenders within our user community online and at in-person events.
- Become an expert in all things live streaming; understand monetization practices, community engagement, trust & safety issues, and industry trends.
- Communicate efficiently and courteously with a client-first approach with streamers and top spenders via email, in-app direct messages, WhatsApp, telephone and other channels.
- Discover and promote ways for our top streamers to grow their following, improve their content, and optimize monetization and all around ways to better enjoy their viewing and gifting experience on the app.
- Collaborate across the organization, working cross functionally with Content, Product, Customer Success, Engineering, Legal, Finance teams etc.
- Prepare weekly reports to inform management on streamer and top spender performance and analyze user data and provide insights to grow the Live Streaming business.
- Follow trends and best practices in the live streaming industry.
You'll be a match for this role if you have..
- Relevant experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional VIP relationship management skills, with a proven track record of going above and beyond for your clients.
- Strong written and oral communication skills .
- Tech savvy with an ability to learn quickly.
- A positive, contagious attitude and a collaborative, team-player approach.
- Experience with online streaming platforms such as Twitch, YouTube, TikTok Live, etc.
- Knowledge of all major social-media platforms and trends.
**We would love to hear from you, even if you don't match 100% of the requirements**
Why Plenty of Fish?
• We're recognized as one of BC's Top Employers 2023!
• We have remote options available
• Generous vacation, flex days, professional development days
• RRSP matching, and employee stock purchase plan
• Professional development budget and unlimited access to Udemy from day one
• Match Group mentorship program
• Parental leave top up and fertility preservation benefits
• Extended health & dental benefits from day one
• Corporate ClassPass membership and other wellness benefits
• And many more on our careers page
• Be Proud - We own our ship. We see challenges as opportunities and take action.
• Make Waves - We profoundly impact millions of peoples' lives, every day.
• Dive Deep - We empathize with our members and use data to surface thoughtful decisions.
• Crew Together - We're all working towards the same goals and win as a team.
Want To Dive Deeper?
We’re committed to creating an equal and inclusive environment; we welcome all crew (and prospective crew) members regardless of race, colour, ancestry, place of origin, political belief, religion, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, conviction unrelated to employment, or any other prohibited ground of discrimination recognized by applicable law. Plenty of Fish is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
See more open positions at Hinge
Something looks off?