Content Creator Manager - Recruitment
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2003, Plenty of Fish is one of the early pioneers in the online dating industry, with one of the largest and most diverse communities of singles. We're one of the top revenue-driving brands in the Match Group (comprised of Tinder, OkCupid, Hinge and Match.com).
We love what we do, and have the ability to profoundly impact millions of people's lives every single day! Named one of BC’s Top Employers, Plenty of Fish is a great place to build friendships, grow your career and collaborate with top talent.
The Content Creator Manager’s main role is to identify, support, coach and develop the best streamers on Plenty of Fish Live. This person will foster and manage relations with streamers and the streamer community to support a healthy, creative and financially prosperous streaming environment. Both customer relations and content expertise are key. Recruiting and building successful streamers is the end goal. (This role is focused on recruiting and building creator talent. )
So, what will you do?
- Identify, recruit and coach new Live Streaming Talent from the Plenty of Fish Live App and work with them to develop their potential and reach specific goals
- Identify, recruit and coach existing Live Streaming Talent from other platforms who could become top streamers on POF
- Develop an ongoing pipeline for both internal and external recruits and check in with them regularly
- Coach Content Creators to grow and engage their audience and use the features of the app to grow
- Identify, develop and help create quality content that has entertainment and monetization potential
- Provide regular status reports to Live team
- Become an expert in Live Streaming on our app
You'll be a match for this role if you have..
- Experience recruiting Content Creators
- Talent relations experience
- Experience with social media “talent” (Content Creators, Actors, Musicians, Influencers etc)
- Experience with Content Management
- Knowledge of the Content Creator culture
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Knowledge of live streaming milieu
**We would love to hear from you, even if you don't match 100% of the requirements**
Why Plenty of Fish?
• We're recognized as one of BC's Top Employers 2023!
• We have remote options available
• Generous vacation, flex days, professional development days
• RRSP matching, and employee stock purchase plan
• Professional development budget and unlimited access to Udemy from day one
• Match Group mentorship program
• Parental leave top up and fertility preservation benefits
• Extended health & dental benefits from day one
• Corporate ClassPass membership and other wellness benefits
• And many more on our careers page
• Be Proud - We own our ship. We see challenges as opportunities and take action.
• Make Waves - We profoundly impact millions of peoples' lives, every day.
• Dive Deep - We empathize with our members and use data to surface thoughtful decisions.
• Crew Together - We're all working towards the same goals and win as a team.
Want To Dive Deeper?
We’re committed to creating an equal and inclusive environment; we welcome all crew (and prospective crew) members regardless of race, colour, ancestry, place of origin, political belief, religion, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, conviction unrelated to employment, or any other prohibited ground of discrimination recognized by applicable law. Plenty of Fish is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
See more open positions at Hinge
Something looks off?