HR/People Manager (Dallas, TX)
People & HR
Dallas, TX, USA
Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Know where you belong.
At Match Group, we believe that our people are at the heart of everything we do. As our Manager, People you will help shape our team culture, serve as a thought partner with your assigned Leaders, enable Employee growth and skill development; all while helping us create a fun and dynamic environment where people can thrive.
**This role is hybrid out of our Dallas, TX office
How you'll make an impact:
- You’ll be a critical hands-on member of our People Department as you develop/elevate programs related to onboarding, performance management, D&I, learning and development, talent acquisition, compensation, benefits and culture
- You'll help foster a diverse workplace where employees contribute to the organization to their fullest potential as well as identify opportunities to improve leadership capabilities and increase employee engagement, productivity, and retention
- You'll provide insight, oversight and direction of the annual performance management and compensation review process within the assigned business units
- You'll coach and counsel management and employees in areas of employee engagement and relations, conflict resolution, performance appraisals, and disciplinary measures.
- You’ll partner closely with our internal centers of excellence to identify and deliver successful training programs fit for the needs of our employee population
We could be a match if:
- You have 5+ years of broad HR experience within a variety of startup, large company, and high growth environments.
- You've worked in fast-moving, quickly growing organizations and have served as a trusted business advisor to a leader or executive
- You’ve demonstrated the ability to influence, communicate, and present thoughts clearly and concisely to senior leaders, managers, and team members.
- You are accustomed to using data and insights as a guide for solutions, but balance that with empathy and alignment with company culture and principles
What's the team like?
- The team is based in Dallas and New York City and reports into the Director, People.
- The people you’ll be working with value partnership and collaboration, live out the Match values every day, and really like to have fun at work!
- The HR professionals who have succeeded at our company are knowledgeable about local, state, and federal regulations, are able to build strong relationships throughout the company, and are ready to roll up their sleeves to make an impact in our ever-changing industry
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness! We love our employees too and understand the importance of all life's milestones. Here are some of the benefits we are proud to offer:
Mind & Body – Medical, mental health, and wellness benefits to support your overall health and well-being
Financial Wellness – Competitive compensation, 100% employer match on 401k contributions up to 10% (cap at $10,000), as well as an employee stock purchase program to help you feel supported in your financial security
Unplug – Generous PTO and 15 paid holidays so you can unplug
Career – Annual training allowance for professional development and ERG membership opportunities and events so you feel connected and empowered in your work
Family – Families come in all shapes and sizes so we offer 20 weeks of 100% paid parental leave, fertility, adoption, and child care resources, as well as pet insurance and discounts
WFH Stipend – Hybrid/remote work allowance for full time employees to help you feel comfortable and efficient in your home office environment
Company Gatherings – We host fun happy hours and company events where our employees get to know each other and build a sense of connection and belonging!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. Period.
See more open positions at Hinge
Something looks off?