Consumer Research Manager (West Hollywood)
West Hollywood, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Match Group, the market leader in the dynamic and evolving category of dating is offering opportunities in the Strategy & Research department’s consumer research team.
We are currently seeking a bright and motivated individual who has the ability to think strategically and can execute various projects throughout their lifecycle.
You will work closely with other research team members in the design, development, and deployment of key research projects supporting Tinder’s research team.
**This role will be located in our Los Angeles, CA office
How you’ll make an impact:
- You'll help lead consumer research studies for one of Match Group’s brands, Tinder. Must be able to design, structure and manage quantitative and qualitative research
- You'll partner with business stakeholders to translate business questions into a study design that will help them solve for a solution to the problem
- You’ll be responsible for defining business objectives, designing research projects and delivering actionable recommendations
- You'll participate in short term and long-term strategic planning for consumer research initiatives across businesses
We could be a match if:
- You have a BA or BS degree in a quantitative field like Statistics, Math, Social Science, Psychology, etc. A graduate degree in a relevant field is a plus
- You have At least 4+ years of hands-on experience with consumer research; experience in leading global research is a plus
- You can thrive in a lean, hands-on and fast-paced environment. You’re happy to get your hands dirty and own all stages of research
- You have strong analytical skills with hands-on experience in statistical analysis, as well as proficiency with statistical software packages (SPSS)
- Strong communication and report writing skills
What’s the team like?
- Our Consumer Insights team is a small group that reports into a larger Strategy team led by Match Group’s VP of Strategy
- We're highly collaborative and serve customers globally, so being organized is key!
- We’re based out of Tinder's LA office.
- We come into our newly renovated West Hollywood office twice a week with great perks like free catered meals and snacks
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness! We love our employees too and understand the importance of all life's milestones. Here are some of the benefits we are proud to offer:
Mind & Body – Medical, mental health, and wellness benefits to support your overall health and well-being
Financial Wellness – Competitive compensation, 100% employer match on 401k contributions up to 10% (cap at $10,000), as well as an employee stock purchase program to help you feel supported in your financial security
Unplug – Generous PTO and 15 paid holidays so you can unplug
Career – Annual training allowance for professional development and ERG membership opportunities and events so you feel connected and empowered in your work
Family – Families come in all shapes and sizes so we offer 20 weeks of 100% paid parental leave, fertility, adoption, and child care resources, as well as pet insurance and discounts
WFH Stipend – Hybrid/remote work allowance for full time employees to help you feel comfortable and efficient in your home office environment
Company Gatherings – We host fun happy hours and company events where our employees get to know each other and build a sense of connection and belonging!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. Period.
See more open positions at Hinge
Something looks off?