Sr. Director - Product
Dallas, TX, USA
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2023
Millions of singles use our product every month to go on dates and make new connections. We believe no business brings more happiness to more people than ours.
As a Product Leader for Match, you will directly lead a talented product management team and cross-functional teams to develop, manage and measure new product features and build consumer experiences that delight users. This is a highly visible and critical role that will drive Match’s strategy for our product offerings.
When it comes to dating, the connection starts online, but the real magic happens once you meet in real life (IRL). We think the same is true for creating the best products, so we work together in a hybrid model, working both from home and in IRL every week. In this role, you will be based in our Dallas office and work a hybrid schedule, coming into the office 2-3 days/week.
How you’ll make an impact:
- You will drive the product vision, product roadmap and execution excellence in product development on app and web platforms
- You will integrate branding and brand voice into the apps
- You’ll be the champion of the end users and drive product innovation
- You will be accountable for monitoring top line business performance
- You will define, prioritize and achieve key targets in user experience, engagement and monetization
- You will manage and drive enhancements in UI/UX
- You’ll be the one to recruit, lead, motivate and inspire a team of Product Managers
- You will collaborate with business development and marketing on product-centric partnerships
We could be a match if:
- You have a passion for building great products in the dating space
- You have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Economics or a quantitative field (MBA is preferred)
- You have at least 10 years of product management experience that includes building and launching consumer facing product features that drive engagement and retention (experience with Monetization a plus) as well as experience leading teams
- You are fluent in analytics with a proven ability to dive deep into qual/quant data and an ability to be critical of product solutions
- You have the ability to review and provide critical feedback on product specifications and user experience + iterate with product team to achieve desired results
- You have experience effectively executing product roadmap and communicating product launches and timelines to key stakeholders
- You have experience monitoring top line business performance in an operating role
- You have recent consumer facing experience and a solid understanding of app store dynamics
- You have a proven track record of successfully collaborating with engineering, design and analytics teams
- You naturally pay attention to detail and have the ability to think strategically
- You are a strong communicator at all levels of business
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness! We love our employees too and understand the importance of all life's milestones. Here are some of the benefits we are proud to offer:
Mind & Body – Medical, mental health, and wellness benefits to support your overall health and well-being
Financial Wellness – Competitive compensation, 100% employer match on 401k contributions up to 10% (cap at $10,000), as well as an employee stock purchase program to help you feel supported in your financial security
Unplug – Generous PTO and 15 paid holidays so you can unplug
Career – Annual training allowance for professional development and ERG membership opportunities and events so you feel connected and empowered in your work
Family – Families come in all shapes and sizes so we offer 20 weeks of 100% paid parental leave, fertility, adoption, and child care resources, as well as pet insurance and discounts
WFH Stipend – Hybrid/remote work allowance for full time employees to help you feel comfortable and efficient in your home office environment
Company Gatherings – We host fun happy hours and company events where our employees get to know each other and build a sense of connection and belonging!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value the rich dynamics that diversity brings to our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy and sexual harassment), gender identity or expression, uniformed service or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. Period.
See more open positions at Hinge
Something looks off?