Senior iOS Engineer
New York, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 19, 2022
We are looking for an iOS Engineer to join our mobile engineering team.
Your primary goals are to work with your team to grow into an independent, capable, and confident iOS developer, work in coordination with other teams (Backend, Product, Data, and Community) to help lead cross-disciplinary feature development from start to finish, and to improve the quality of the Hinge iOS app.
- Contribute to and take ownership of feature development
- Contribute to iOS issue tracking and resolution
- Develop a strong understanding of iOS fundamentals
- Contribute to and help facilitate the project development process at Hinge
- You have 4+ years experience in iOS development
- You have at least one published app to the Apple App Store
- You have experience with developing iOS applications, Swift strongly preferred
- You have strong software development and design fundamentals
- You are capable of clear, productive, and empathetic communication
- You are open, curious, and eager to learn
The salary range for this position is $175,000 - $215,000. Factors such as scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/training, job-related skills, internal peer equity, as well as market and business considerations may influence base pay offered. This salary range is reflective of a position based in New York City. This salary will be subject to a geographic adjustment (according to a specific city and state), if an authorization is granted to work outside of the location listed in this posting.
Hinge is the dating app designed to be deleted. In today’s digital world, singles are so focused on sending likes and looking through profiles that they’re not actually building meaningful connections and finding relationships. Hinge is on a mission to change that by designing the most effective app experience. On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll have unique conversations over the text, photos, and audio you’ve shared on your profile. And it’s resonating with daters. Currently we’re setting up a date every three seconds.
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at Hinge
Something looks off?