Sales Solution Architect
About the Sales Solution Architect at Headspace Health:
We are looking for a Sales Solution Architect to join our sales solutions team. This is an exciting career opportunity at a dynamic growth-stage startup. In this role, you will be motivated to transform mental healthcare to improve the health and happiness of the world by being a subject matter expert and market facing influencer for our comprehensive mental health and wellbeing solution.
This role will require industry thought leadership, strategic thinking, and best-in-class consultative skills to help us continue our path in becoming the leading global mental health platform for employers. You will also work with cross-functional teams including marketing, client success, product, finance, and legal to improve processes and strategies for enabling increased growth in the commercial market. Key measurement of success in this role is the ability to bring market intelligence and feedback into the organization and to ensure our product roadmap and future direction is aligned with what the market needs while also supporting the commercial team in direct sales presentations
- Leverage a deep behavioral health market knowledge to support sales opportunities and train sales staff on most effectively representing behavioral health solutions in the commercial market
- Develop a complete understanding of our care delivery model and an effective representation of it to the external market
- Have a thorough understanding of behavioral health benefit design, pricing structures and return on investment strategies.
- Build relationships and credibility as an industry thought leader internally and externally with key strategic players such as brokers, consultants, and employer partners
- Build relationships across a matrix of roles and areas of expertise within the employer benefits and mental health space
- Be a visionary voice in the market showcasing the power of Headspace and Ginger as separate solutions and a suite across comprehensive mental health care
- Help solution sell by advising internal teams and provide recommendations based on a customer’s business needs
- A willingness to participate in sales pursuits at all stages as required by the business. This will include the need to be a contributing member of the selling team.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including demand generation, client success, product marketing, finance, legal and product development to ensure alignment as you influence internal and external parties
- Demonstrate familiarity with the health, safety, benefits and wellness market space: market trends, industry challenges, major players, relevant products and technologies
What you’ve accomplished:
- 10+ years of experience in a commercial health benefits environment
- Experience selling into HR, Benefits, People and/or Healthcare teams
- Clinical background in behavioral health, medical, wellness or related field is a plus
- Strong people skills including verbal and non-verbal communication style
- You are articulate and poised with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style.
- You have a proven track record of motivating high performance teams
- Strong relationship and rapport-building skills at all levels within an organization.
- A demonstrated ability to consult in driving revenue and strategic targets
- Your character traits include flexibility, resiliency and being willing to adapt to change
- Strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills.
- Enthusiasm, positivity and high productivity in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment. Comfortable with business travel.
Pay & Benefits:
The base salary range for this role is determined by a number of factors, including but not limited to skills and scope required, relevant licensure and certifications, and unique relevant experience and job-related skills. The base salary range for this role is $153,990-$209,183
At Headspace Health, cash salary is but one component of our Total Rewards package. We’re proud of our robust package inclusive of: base salary, stock awards, comprehensive healthcare coverage, monthly wellness stipend, retirement savings match, lifetime Headspace membership, unlimited, free mental health coaching, generous parental leave, and much more. Paid performance incentives are also included for those in eligible roles. Additional details about our Total Rewards package will be provided during the recruitment process.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please apply with your resume.
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) is at the heart of our mission to improve the health and happiness of the world. At Headspace Health, we are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives while providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We continuously strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace Health. Please inform our Talent team by filling out this form if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application or interview process.