Site Merchandising Assistant
Ghost is a private, b2b marketplace that helps scale distribution for the best brands in the world. Ghost works with leading brands in streetwear, apparel, footwear, beauty, and home to find alternative distribution channels for surplus inventory. By providing transparency, data, and a network of vetted buyers, the Ghost platform serves as the backbone for sellers to diversify and optimize their inventory lifecycle. Backed by top VC funds (Cathay, USV, Equal, Eniac), Ghost is one of the fastest growing startups in LA.
The Site Merchandising Assistant is responsible for overseeing the end-to-end lifecycle for our product listings on site. This role will help support functions essential to product page builds, weekly- and monthly-themed events, and workflow productivity for our supply and demand. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure accuracy and consistency for all product listings per category guidelines and best practices while acting as a liaison between Customer Success, Account Management, Marketing, Product Management and other departments as needed.
This role is 100% in office at our Brooklyn office.
- Maintain and manage e-commerce launch calendar for product and event launches while effectively collaborating/communicating with different teams to keep track of all product assets and deliverable timelines (i.e. purchase order ETAs, photography, copy, etc.)
- Maintain data integrity across all Ghost platforms including / but not limited to pricing, images, copy, vendor information, inventory, and other aspects associated to the product catalog and its attributes.
- Build/set up new product pages and brand collections while also conducting pre- and post-launch QA.
- Assist in making pricing updates and edits as needed.
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Account Management to ensure accuracy of product information onsite including but not limited to product information, pricing, availability status and inventory quantities.
- Collaborate with Product to maintain, troubleshoot, and build upon the site platform.
- Maintain site merchandising on category pages, featured shops, and other landing pages.
- Assist with maintaining and merchandising of individual listings and search results.
- Assist with homepage planning and strategy for main hero, product carousels, featured edit, and promo banners.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 1 to 3 years of related work experience in eCommerce, Merchandising and/or Project Management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and verbal/written communication skills.
- Experience working and multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible team player while also expert self-starter.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and have the ability to learn other software quickly.
What you will love:
- We believe if we aren’t first, we’re last! We need to be the best at what we do. We must set the highest standards in our winner-take-all market. We fight for every dollar and never settle. We are all owners, hustlers, and streetfighters - working together to achieve a unified goal.
- Anything we can do tomorrow, we can do today. We drive a culture of high velocity, leaving no room for analysis paralysis. We promote efficiency and progress in every step we take. If it will help the business, just do it. It’s better to get a speeding ticket than a parking ticket.
- We are a customer-obsessed company and believe in making it magical: Our members are at the center of our universe. We continuously strive to create experiences that are 10x better at every touchpoint. We anticipate their needs and go above and beyond, delivering experiences that surpass expectations.
- We believe in working as a team to provide solutions, not problems. We are committed to reaching our goals, no matter the challenges. We tackle projects as a team, with a "jump in with both feet" mentality. Every roadblock is an opportunity for innovation. No task is too big or too small, and we take on challenges beyond our core responsibilities, spreading optimism and confidence.
- We embrace radical candor. We embrace difficult questions and uncomfortable answers. Our decisions are grounded in data and facts, leading to meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We value giving and receiving open, honest feedback. We critique ideas, not individuals. We embrace radical transparency and rigorous thinking, avoiding decisions driven by ego or self-interest.
Benefits we offer:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental with some plans covered at 100%
- Competitive compensation and equity structure
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly catered lunch
Our total compensation for this position can range from $45,000 to $65,000. The actual amounts may vary based on factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities related to the position.