IT Manager (Contract)
Ghost is the marketplace that connects leading retail brands with surplus to distribution partners. Ghost combines real-time data with intelligent solutions to help brands distribute their surplus inventory across online and brick & mortar channels. By providing transparency, accuracy and scalability, the Ghost platform serves as the backbone for retailers to diversify and optimize their inventory lifecycle.
We are seeking a detail-oriented and tech saavy IT Manager to come build out multiple systems and procedures. The ideal candidate is someone that has experience in a startup environment and building things from scratch. This role requires strong technical skills, project management, attention to detail, and the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the IT operations, including networks, servers, IT systems, etc.
- Building a process for hardware and software systems and implementing backup procedures.
- Planning and executing projects and system implementations in an organized and effective manner.
- Managing new office build outs, office moves, network, and application systems setup.
- Preserving assets, monitoring information security and auditing systems. Planning and developing IT budgets, obtaining competitive prices, and managing vendors.
- Build onboarding process and managing new hire infrastrucutre for remote, hybrid and onsite employees.
- Maintaining up-to-date documentation of IT infrastructure and organizing skills trainings.
- Observing and complying with laws and regulations to ensure IT activities meet the requirements.
- Experience with PEO systems - Rippling preferred.
- Preferably 5 years solid work experience in IT network and application field.
- Experience with building infrastructures for Series A and B companies.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute technology projects and system effectively. Professional certification in systems engineering and systems administration.
What you will love:
- We believe if we aren’t first, we’re last! We need to be the best at what we do. We must set the highest standards in our winner-take-all market. We fight for every dollar and never settle. We are all owners, hustlers, and streetfighters - working together to achieve a unified goal.
- Anything we can do tomorrow, we can do today. We drive a culture of high velocity, leaving no room for analysis paralysis. We promote efficiency and progress in every step we take. If it will help the business, just do it. It’s better to get a speeding ticket than a parking ticket.
- We are a customer-obsessed company and believe in making it magical: Our members are at the center of our universe. We continuously strive to create experiences that are 10x better at every touchpoint. We anticipate their needs and go above and beyond, delivering experiences that surpass expectations.
- We believe in working as a team to provide solutions, not problems. We are committed to reaching our goals, no matter the challenges. We tackle projects as a team, with a "jump in with both feet" mentality. Every roadblock is an opportunity for innovation. No task is too big or too small, and we take on challenges beyond our core responsibilities, spreading optimism and confidence.
- We embrace radical candor. We embrace difficult questions and uncomfortable answers. Our decisions are grounded in data and facts, leading to meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We value giving and receiving open, honest feedback. We critique ideas, not individuals. We embrace radical transparency and rigorous thinking, avoiding decisions driven by ego or self-interest.
Benefits we offer:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental with some plans covered at 100%
- Competitive compensation and equity structure
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly catered lunch
Our total compensation for this position can range from $55,000 to $150,000. The actual amounts may vary based on factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities related to the position.