Head of Brand Partnerships
Ghost is a private, b2b marketplace that helps scale distribution for the best brands in the world. Ghost works with leading brands in streetwear, apparel, footwear, beauty, and home to find alternative distribution channels for surplus inventory. By providing transparency, data, and a network of vetted buyers, the Ghost platform serves as the backbone for sellers to diversify and optimize their inventory lifecycle. Backed by top VC funds (Cathay, USV, Equal, Eniac), Ghost is one of the fastest growing startups in LA.
Are you passionate about driving enterprise customer experience and empowering businesses to optimize their inventory lifecycle? Join our team as our Head of Brand Partnerships, where you'll play a pivotal role in understanding our sellers’ businesses, advocating for optimal use of our cutting-edge platform, and driving acquisition and retention of supply. Join us at Ghost if you're driven to shape the future of distribution for renowned brands, eager to contribute your expertise, and passionate about delivering exceptional customer success.
About the Role:
- Own the growth of the supply-side of our marketplace, from acquiring key sellers, managing inventory listings, optimizing sell-through and key platform metrics, and driving conversion rates and retention.
- Develop customized workflows that cater to the unique needs of both buyers and sellers, ensuring seamless and efficient operations.
- Collaborate internally to ensure successful platform implementation and seamless onboarding for our clients.
- Monitor client usage and engagement, identifying opportunities for upselling and cross-selling while providing data-driven recommendations to enhance customer experiences and ROI.
- Craft and implement strategies to evolve and improve our platform, ensuring it meets evolving client needs and bolsters revenue goals.
- Over 5 years of hands-on experience in building and expanding customer experience teams and strategies from inception.
- Ideally, a blend of technology, retail, and B2B industry experience, enabling you to deeply understand and resonate with our clientele.
- Passionate about representing the customer's voice, influencing internal stakeholders, and driving customer-centric solutions.
- Strong in de-escalation, problem-solving, and a background in product adoption and retention.
What you will love:
- We believe if we aren’t first, we’re last! We need to be the best at what we do. We must set the highest standards in our winner-take-all market. We fight for every dollar and never settle. We are all owners, hustlers, and streetfighters - working together to achieve a unified goal.
- Anything we can do tomorrow, we can do today. We drive a culture of high velocity, leaving no room for analysis paralysis. We promote efficiency and progress in every step we take. If it will help the business, just do it. It’s better to get a speeding ticket than a parking ticket.
- We are a customer-obsessed company and believe in making it magical: Our members are at the center of our universe. We continuously strive to create experiences that are 10x better at every touchpoint. We anticipate their needs and go above and beyond, delivering experiences that surpass expectations.
- We believe in working as a team to provide solutions, not problems. We are committed to reaching our goals, no matter the challenges. We tackle projects as a team, with a "jump in with both feet" mentality. Every roadblock is an opportunity for innovation. No task is too big or too small, and we take on challenges beyond our core responsibilities, spreading optimism and confidence.
- We embrace radical candor. We embrace difficult questions and uncomfortable answers. Our decisions are grounded in data and facts, leading to meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We value giving and receiving open, honest feedback. We critique ideas, not individuals. We embrace radical transparency and rigorous thinking, avoiding decisions driven by ego or self-interest.
Benefits we offer:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental with some plans covered at 100%
- Competitive compensation and equity structure
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly catered lunch
Our total compensation for this position can range from $170,000 to $250,000+ (this includes base and commission structure). The actual amounts may vary based on factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities related to the position.